Chapter 46

NARRATORS' POV

As the night went on into the day everyone was having no choice but to adapt to their new surroundings. No one slept a blink of sleep, they stayed pacing or rocking in a corner of their rooms consisting of a cot and bathroom. I thought they had a nightstand with a queen size bed, you must be saying and they do. Aria and Niall does. The rest, have cots and half baths. None of their cells looks like an actual room except for Niall's and Aria's. Their bed was the same size as Niall's from back at the hotel, their bathroom had a tub (with no curtain) toilet and sink, and their chair was very modern like. They only had such a room for the ' games ' purpose. But unlike the rest of the rooms, theirs was freezing. Too much AC for a room that never opens its door. Niall sat next to the door with his back against the wall and his arms on his propped up knees while Aria figuratively was frozen in her seat, she finally had a way to escape and it was through her mind.

"Eight, nine, ten! Ready or not here we come!" I grabbed Naomi's hand then we both started down the hall.

Our heads looked left and right as we were quiet with our feet but not our giggles as we looked for mommy and daddy with Timothy and Theodore. We checked all possible hideouts towards the back of the house so we made our way up front into the spacious living room and kitchen, Naomi tugs my han towards the stairs.

"Come on Aria lets check upstairs." Naomi suggested to me.

"We can't. Mommy said that they aren't up there. They could be in the living room." So I tugged her into the living room with our bare feet making a soft sound on the planked floor. We looked everywhere in the living room and there was still no sign of my parents I looked at Naomi with sadness but she only bit her small lip and walked us into the kitchen, after we checked the cabinets, under the sink, washer and dryer, and the trash can we came to the conclusion that we were alone and our parents lef us. I felt my sisser's hand shake within mine as my lip quivered and we turned away from the back door and faced the empty house.

"Where'd they go?" Naomi asked even though I hadn't a answer.

We whimpered as tears rolled over our round cheeks as we slowly walked back into the dining room, audible cries followed soon after until we heard footsteps and the missing four descended down the three steps into the living room. And somehow seeing them made us cry more.

"Why are you crying?" My dad frowned his lips as he picked me up and sat me on his hip, mommy doing the same wit Nia.

"You guys were gone, you lef us." I replied to him, pouting my bottom lip.

He smiled in sadness as he began wiping me cheeks. "We--"

But before I hear him the doorbell rang and daddy's arm tenses under me.

"Dinners here!" I heard Theodore yell from the big front door.

Mommy sways Nia on her hip side to side. "How about we make it up to you with your favorite dinner?" She asked my sisser.

And just like that, Nia's lips stretched ear to ear. "Pitha (pizza)?!"

They took us out the living room as Theo brought in four pissa boxes, we were placed in our chairs immediately standing on our feet so we could see the pie when the cardboard opened. Extra cheese pissa steamed in all its glorious as we were served first.

"Aria and Naomi wait. It's still hot." Our mommy instructed.

When it was warm enough I picked it up using both hands to hold the slice way to big for my mouth then bit into it, pulling it away from my mouth wit strings of the yellow cheese in its trail.