Chapter 14

Zayn looked between both her eyes before sighing. "After that concert was over and we headed to the hotel Niall had a smile on his face throughout that entire night. It made me think about all girls who he has abused,and the one he put on pause to resume three years after."

Aria moved in her seat and put her straw between her teeth.

 "It made me mad at how I kept it all a secret and how Niall was able to live with it,I became so upset that the next day I quit and I think he knew exactly why. Everytime he's around me he never stops smiling,and I will forever have that girls death on my hands because I never said anything."

 Aria's eyes widened and her breath got caught in her throat. "She died?"

 Zayn looked down in his cup moving his finger around the rim. "I don't know what happened to her. I made sure she was able to be seen by somebody then I left...i didn't even know her name."

Aria increased her breathing to stop the tears which she was successful in doing but when she looked up Niall motioned for her to go to his table.

She cleared her throat and looked at Zayn. "It's not your fault about what happened. You telling the others about Nialls disorder was the smart thing to do and Niall was just scared about it,he used that girl as leverage. Don't blame any of it on yourself."

She stood up and pushed in her chair. "Where are you going?"

 "Niall wants me to go to his table for something."

 Zayn pursed his lips and nodded as she walked over and sat across from Niall.

"What are you and Zayn talking about?"

 Aria looked at Niall before saying, "You don't want to know."

"I believe I do. That's why I asked."

Aria looked in the eyes of Niall and all she saw was control. "Zayn was giving me his condolences about Zachary."

 Niall eyes went down a shade before he looked down at his phone. "Your right. I didn't want to know."

Aria rolled her eyes before she clasped the necklace in her hands. "Can I go now?"

Niall did one nod before glancing up. She stood up and walked into a empty hallway before taking out her phone,its been buzzing all morning from constant messages from Zachary. She clicked the call button and pressed it to her ear walking further into the hall,it rang three times before he answered.

"Aria?"

 "Yeah,hey. Sorry I didn't get back to you."

 He sighed. "I thought something happened to you. Why didn't you answer?"

"Yeah um,I'm gonna call them what everybody does. One Direction is back."

 "...Who?"

 "You know,Zayn,Liam, Louis. They're all here."

 "Niall also?"

 "Yes."

 Zachary didn't say anything for awhile before he started chuckling.

"What's so funny?"

 "Nothing."

 "I told you because I can't text you with them here,it will raise the likes of them knowing your alive."

"What are you saying?"

 "I don't want them knowing your still breathing and the I'm in contact with you. So I can't text ....you anymore. But only until they get a spot of their own."