Chapter 28

I finished getting dressed in the public bathroom in the hallway then went to the kitchen. I made my morning drug then sat on a stool at the abandon island,I must have looked in the steam for long cause i started crying once i sat down. Small sobs and sniffles sounded in the kitchen as i rested my head on the rim of my mug.

No doubt i was ruining my eye art,i have no idea or reason to be crying.Or at least i don't think i do, I've been crying way too much and no one has even noticed, i wiped under my eyes when someone stood next to me and rubbed the top of my head then going down to where my hair ended. I didn't look up or anything but i did lean into their side and was then confident that it was man,probably Zayn.

"I feel so stupid for crying i should have seen it coming."

"If it makes you feel any better,no one's upset that he did it."

Using that sentence i raised my head and put distance between me and the man that's way to close to my heart to end well. i turned the stool to him and saw him slightly pout when he looked at me,he cupped my face and wiped my red and wet cheeks when i sighed and forgot about who he was and what history we had and continued to lean into his chest.

He stepped closer and put his arm around me and continued stroking my hair. "He served a threat to you as well as Naomi so Harry didn't have a problem about it,Zayn looks at you as his sister so he's fine with it,Liam and Louis just got you and your sister back and honestly the way Koby was talking about you,if Zachary didn't kill him i would of. That's why your upset right now isn't?"

"He didn't have to die Niall. You ca-can't kill someone because you don't like their choice in sp-speech..then he wouldn't even apologize." It made me cry harder.

"He would have died anyway--"

"Him dying next to me and Zachary's lame reason is what got to me."

"Timothy and Theodore never killed for you or at least that you know of and since that was Zachary's reason,your not used to it. I think that's what got to you."

I raised my head and rested y chin on his chest looking up at him. "Well that's not true,my parents killed for me. YOU did,didn't you?"

He rewiped my cheeks."Yes but you never slept with me or your parents have you?"

I pushed up. "What does that have to do with anything?"

He looked in my eyes before saying, "You didn't forgive him yet,did you?"

I sighed and dropped it as I ran a hand through my hair. "No."

"He's not smart in that case,"he lifted my mug of coffee and took a sip"I wouldn't have let you leave the room until you've forgiven me."

"Yeah well he's about to have a bigger problem with me just leaving the room. I can't stay in this hotel all day,i feel like I'm choking or I can't breath. I can't be around this stuff for one more day."

"Well as someone who cares about you,i can't second that. But if you leave,don't do so alone."

i rolled my eyes."You don't care about me,"i looked down at my hands on my lap and mumbled "that's part of the problem."

 I looked back up and saw him searching my face before whispering, "You really are naive." But I didn't pay much mind to it,I was considering actually taking a break from this,I was told some heavy stuff last night i need a break.

"I'm gonna take a walk. Can you please not tell Zachary where i'm going or that i left?"

"It's not hard to notice your not here Aria." He said and walked to the fridge,with my cup still in his hands.