The Dinner Of Truth

Start from the beginning

"And what? You're a fashion designer with the talent to dress a woman nicely?" The old, buried, Aria showed slightly as she crossed her arms over her chest.

Bradley grinned at her words and snickered quietly then pulled a purple dress off the pole and held it up while closing one eye, imagining it on her.

"I want red."

"Can't have that color," Bradley locked eyes with her "I'm saving that color for another day." Just then he saw a glimmering gold on the rack behind her. He dropped the current dress and nearly jogged to it while grabbing Aria's hand and taking her with him.

"This one. Is perfect." He held up the dress to her body making her move her arms slightly away from herself as they both looked down at the flowy gold dress that would hug her body from the waist up then flow around her from her hips to her knees. The sides were missing exposing the sides of her stomach. She looked up to see Bradley smirking before he looked in her eyes.

"Sold."

~~

In the dress, new small curls and ballerina flats Aria stood looking confusedly down at herself, she didn't like the way the dress hugged her because recently she started to feel that maybe her chest was too big for her age while Bradley grinned like a madman.

"This'll catch both their eyes instead of just the one." He said with his hand on his chin, pointing while talking.

Aria snapped her head up. "Who!?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Well can I please not wear flats? Or anything that can't show my height?"

Bradley smirked and looked up at her face. "Don't like your shortness, huh?"

Aria scrunched up her forehead and unknowingly pouted causing Bradley to sigh and push his hand out to her. "Fine. Give me the shoes."

~~~

"Where are we going?" Aria said for the first time since he led her to a different part of the building.

"You seem back in your cherry, stubborn self." Was Bradley's response.

Aria looked at him then fell silent knowing she shouldn't come off ' happy ' or ' cherry ' because it's her fault all this happened, this is just the slow way of killing Zachary and Niall because they were ' dumb ' enough to love her when they shouldn't of. She doesn't deserve to be loved.

So she tells herself.

Bradley noticed the sudden quietness and when he turn he saw her face pulled into a thoughtful and pained face--the face she adopted since she's been here. They reached the big maroon door but before he opened it Bradley turned to her and moved her shoulders to face him.

He sighed. "Please try to eat." He practically begged making her look up at him.

"Please eat." He said one last time before moving and opening the door.

The first thing to catch her eyes was that everyone was present, everyone was there, sitting at a big rectangle table. What caught her eyes next was plates. Plates piled with what looked and smelled to be turkey, mash potatoes and a green vegetable. And last but not least what caught her eye was Zachary who was strained in his seat by his shoulders as he fought fiercely to be set free. But all the commotion seemed to cease when the door opened for everyone's head snapped to her and Bradley, Pierce and Horan frowned their brows at seeing Aria's new apparel. Their eyes shamelessly rolled up and down her body making Bradley smirk at his job well done then he led her down the few stairs and to the empty chair next to Ian for Ian sat at the head of the shaped table and everyone else took up the sides.