"Look," I looked in the mans eyes directly "I've been put under specific orders not to hurt you so lets do this the easy way."

He took out a weapon. "You want to do it or shall I?"

The guy was obviously an idiot. I wasn't gonna let him shoot me and I sure wasn't shooting myself. He looked very close to my age and was a decent looking guy though.

I eyes drifted to the bathroom. "And don't try any of your tricks." He sneered.

I'm never going to get in that bathroom, first off it was nearly impossible to find a safe route to go to the room and even if I did get to the bathroom, is the gun under the sink? Is it loaded or is the ammo in another place?. . . . But my gun is in the hallway closet. Fully assembled and ready for use, without thinking twice I looked at him before bolting to the door. I heard him suck his teeth then seconds later arms wrapped around my waist and I was lifted off the ground.

Stupid height. I dug my nails into the available skin on his arm making him hiss and release his hold then I turned to him, placed my hands on either sides of his head and brought it down HARD on my knee. He fell back groaning and it was then that I saw the damage I made on my knee, I was bleeding alot more than I expected. I shook my head and focused on getting out the door. I raced out the room with no one on my tail and got successfully to the closet, bullets, yells and cries still came from the living room and just when I was about to join the gun fight I was lifted again by my waist and a hand flew to my mouth holding my head on the invaders shoulder.

I squirmed in his hold as he backed up into the room.

"He could never anything right." A different man than before, said and when we got back in the room he literally threw me off his chest and on the floor where I threw many bumpy objects.

I winced and rolled at the impact my body had with them considering I was still only dressed in a shirt from Louis.

"Why'd you let her go? If she would of returned with a gun to shoot your a*s then what?"

"She's not as delicate as she looks. And we had orders that no harm can come to her, that limited me."

"No orders, we need to get her in the car unconscious right?"

Then I heard footsteps getting louder.

"And no will know aside from us."

My eyes opened and looked up as a blue eyed man squated down next to me then unexpectedly he grabbed a fistful of my hair and steered my head to smash into a corner of the metal bed box spring. Stars danced in my vision and my body gave out with me not able to blink even twice before I blacked out.

~~~~~~

First it came as a beep in my head. I ignored it of course and continued to sleep, until a massive migraine stretched out from the back of my head making it painful to keep my eyes close. I sighed heavily and moved my hand to rub my forehead but my arm never moved, with my eyes still closed I blinked before fluttering my eyes open. I kept them squinted as I looked around and saw I was in an enormous room with dim lights on the two side far walls while I was in the center, I looked down at my body and saw I wasn't dressed how I usually am when I go to sleep. I was wearing one of my black fitted dresses that came a little above mid thigh and my feet felt like they were in heels, my eyebrows furrowed when I saw that my arms were brought behind me.

I tugged on them and realized my hands were tied. I looked ahead of me and inwardly jumped when I saw a figure standing there.

I narrowed my eyes. "Bradley?"

What's he doing here? Where is here? What happened?

He grinned. "Hello beautiful."

Next my eyebrows knitted together as I began to look around. Where am I? Why am I dressed like this? I'm supposed to be in the penthouse level of the hotel. Why am I with Bradley? I'm supposed to be in Zayn's room, prepping to tell. . .