Look

The next day went on silently, I didn't talk, look at or acknowledge James, at any point in time until that night. I was about to take a shower, when James picked the lock and came in as if this was normal. I was completely naked, and covered myself with my towel. He walked towards me slowly. "What are you doing?" I asked.
"I'm just taking a shower." James said casually.
"Sorry, but I'm going in right now, and this is a mansion, you probably have a thousand other bathrooms to choose from." I said as I rolled my eyes.
"But I want to shower in this bathroom."

"And I...don't want you to, so move along!"

"You are not the boss of me, for I recall this being MY mansion, after all."

"And I recall this being MY room, so SCRAM!"

"No. I'm getting in that shower with you, whether you like it or not."

"PERV!" I shouted and then got into the shower and shut the glass door. But that wasn't enough to keep him out. I kept my hands on the door when he tried to come in so instead he climbed onto the counter and hopped over the glass, falling right on top of my naked body with his own. He just stared at me. It was so awkward. What could he possibly want to look at? I was no model. So I asked him. Something needed to break the silence anyway.
"What are you staring at? I'm no 'beauty' anyway." I said.
           "Well do you think I captured an ugly girl?" He answered.

"Yes, actually."

"Well that's just stupid."

"Who knows? You could be getting rid of all the ugly women of the world by seducing them and killing them."
He laughed. "You think I'm seducing you? Well, I could... if you wanted me to."
I blushed. Really I was already blushing because I was in front of him naked. I just blushed even more.
            I decided to actually take my shower and shortly after I turned around he slapped my butt and left.