Taken

I was walking home one day from work and- excuse me, I should introduce myself. My name is Claire, and I am 24 years old. A short description of me is I have long brown hair, hazel eyes, and am pretty skinny, not that I flaunt it. Anyway, I was walking home from work one day when someone grabbed my arm. In reflex I spun around and punched them straight in the face. It was a man, and his nose was bleeding. He was handsome-ish but he had blood on his face and was frantically searching for tissue, probably because he was not liking the taste of blood in his mouth. I hit him pretty hard. I said sorry many times.

He said he was new in town and needed directions. He wanted to get to Frostfrog Lane and laughed everytime he said it. He was pretty far though he thought it was close to the airport. I laughed harder than him when he said he put in frostyfrog but he actually put in froggyfrost. Why those are both places in this town,I don't know. I think the guilty party for his mistake was autocorrect.

It was about six miles away and I was going about half a mile further so I walked with him, but told him he should get a car for next time. We got know each other, talked over a many things and I found him to look a little better without "red" on his face. His name was James. Then by the sidewalk we were walking on a van stopped by where we were walking. I said we should act like we don't see it because it was making me nervous but James said, "I'm sure they are fine but if something happens and we need to tell the police, l'll check the time of the scene. Let me check my phone."

Then he took out a bag (not his phone), put it on my head and quickly grabbed my arms (incase I had more punches I guess) and tied them together, then I was thrown into the van that was parked (I think). "Help!" I cried, "Help!!!"But then the door was shut and I found myself in the darkness of a bag and the back of a van. "This day was looking good before." I muttered to myself.

A/N

The next chapter will be posted on 10-29-16