My new home?

We were driving for hours and soon I fell asleep. I didn't want to, and I wasn't comfortable, but being a military child that moved quite often, made me able to fall asleep in ten minutes if I knew it was gonna be a while. I fought the sleep but I couldn't win. I woke up in what felt like 3 hours. I went to check the time. "MY PHONE!!" I thought, " I COULD CALL SOMEONE AND GET OUT OF HERE!!!" I moved my hands and tried to reach the pockets of my work dress and realized that I was phoneless. I turned myself around, disappointed and scared and fell back asleep.

I awoke later and found myself in James arms which made me want to punch him very much but I could not move my arms. Which made me angry. I started mumbling then I started talking and it progressed into cussing him out. "Calm down!" He said, not demandingly but in a way that it made me shut up. "Calm... down." He said softer. He removed the bag from my head. I took a nice deep breath into the night sky. "Night?" I asked myself. " it was 5:00 a few minutes ago!"
Then James stopped and turned around so that my head was facing the opposite direction. I looked at a big, beautiful mansion.
"That is where you will be living." James said.
" I will be living in that big beautiful mansion?" I asked.
"Yes, and you won't be able to leave. Ever." He answered.
          "Ooooh." I groaned.

A/N
The Next chapter will be published on
10-29/30-16