Nightwing x Reader

Mulai dari awal

He watched as flew through the air to the opposite side of the mat.

You turned facing the direction he standing and performed a sequence of flips and cartwheels. He watched closely to see if you had noticed him, but your eyes were shut and crying?

He watched as you steadied yourself and took a deep breath.

You tried to do another intricate move but faltered half way through and ended up falling on the mat. Dick knew he should go and help you but he couldn't seem to undid his eyes and communicate his body to move.

He watched as you pulls your legs into your chest in a sitting position.

He watched as you sung the last bit of the song, your voice cracked and you sniffed. He was now certain you were crying and scolded himself for not noticing earlier.

Forcing his body out of lock down, he pushed himself towards you in the middle of the mat ready to comfort you.

You faltered and landed on the mat, it pained you to carry on and sing the lyrics from this song as they had definitely hit home. You finished the chorus before the onslaught of tears took over, ripping the ear buds out of your ears, you shoved the offending device as far from your body as possible.

You were shocked when you felt familiar arms wrapping you in a hug and pulled you to the body that was now on the floor next to you, letting Dick pull you into his chest you hear his voice trying to console me;

"(Y/N), What's wrong?" he spoke softly trying to make you feel better but the tears just come harder and faster, so he just holds me in silence. After what seems like forever when my tear ducts finally stop spilling out tears I look up at Dick giving him a weak smile and a grateful "Thanks" I wait for the barrage of questions that are bound to come, I don't have to wait five minutes before Dick says something - not what I was expecting though.

"You know you have a lovely voice, and along with the moves you looked so elegant and beautiful" he said this whilst looking into your eyes and across your face waiting for a reaction. You could feel the heat tide on your face and you were certain you were blushing.

Before you could get the chance to answer or thank him for the compliment, he spoke again, this time it was a question:

"(Y/N), you were singing with so much passion, were you thinking about someone?" his eyes held curiosity as he looked at you. Pulling the two of you into a standing position in the middle of the mat, you let out a small sigh and said

"Y-yeah I guess I was"

This answer seemed to surprise him slightly but not before causing his expression to show he wanted to know more, "Mind me asking who?" He was now string in your eyes waiting for an answer And you were having an insane mental debate on whether to tell him the truth or not so you looked into his eyes once more and before you could stop myself, you uttered the word:

"You"

Dick took a step back, a calculating look in his eyes. Before you could embarrass yourself any further, you turned to leave the mat and take off out of the cave as quickly as you could, just as your about to run someone grabs your wrist and turns you back around. You turn to look at Dick and surprisingly there was a look of determination and before you could say "What?" his lips were on yours.

There's no way in the world to express the amount of happiness this kiss made you but the feeling was quickly taken away as you remembered he had a girlfriend and this isn't fair on either of them. You shoved myself away, more tears running down your face as you uttered a small "We can't Dick".

Looking at you with that determination still in his eye, Dick replies with a soft "Why not?"

"It's not fair on Zatanna, your girlfriend"

Glancing at you softly he murmurs "We broke up, at first I was really sad but seeing the way you looked on that mat, how well we know each other I have no doubt that your the one I'm meant to be with (Y/N)"

Your heart began to race once more as you heard him say those words and before you can stop myself, you hurled yourself into his arms and cover his lips with your very own causing that happiness to once again radiate through your body.

When the two of you pulled apart, your eyes locked and mirrored the expression in his, love. You forced yourself to look away with the biggest smile on your face, laying my head on his chest, you pressed a smile into his uniform before you heard him say the three words that you would cherish forever:

"I love you"

------------------------------------------
-----
A/N:

This seems more romantic than I usually write. Anyway, who's watching Fantastic Beasts? Can't wait till the 18th (britain's release date)

Please vote and request.