Trois

I don't own The Vampire Diaries. 

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

The alarm clock rang, increasing in volume each time. It took a few moments for Klaus to reach over and slam his hand on the off button before burying his head under the pillow and attempting to get a bit more sleep. He was on full-alert when he heard something smash in his kitchen. He rubbed his eyes whilst he got out of bed and headed towards his kitchen.

He grumbled once he saw who it was, he asked them, “What the hell, Kol?”

“That’s no way to welcome your favourite brother” Kol smirked at him

“I could have just thrown you out the door but I settled for the more friendly option” he joked

“Here,” Kol said and handed him a coffee, “It’s a pity you woke up I would have loved to try Mikael’s wake up trick”

“You throw water over me and it will be the last thing you do” he threatened, half-joking

Kol raised his hands up in surrender.

“What are you doing here, anyway?” he asked, taking a few sips from his coffee.

“I thought I’d pay a visit to my favourite brother”

“What was Elijah and Finn busy?” he joked, taking a seat on the kitchen worktop.

“Very funny! But really, you’re leaving me with our overly dysfunctional family?!”

“You have Bekah,” he pointed out

“Except, Bekah isn’t exactly my biggest fan”

“I wonder why” he mumbled

“What was that?” Kol asked, curious

“You could have ‘Lijah”

“He’s always busy with Tatia and Finn is always with Sage”

Klaus rolled his eyes at his brother’s antics. His mind then wondered about Elena. Her appearance. Her personality. And everything. He then remembered that Kol had saw Elena and hung out with her.

He turned to Kol with a smirk and just as he was about to ask Kol, Kol interrupted him.

“I’m surprised you haven’t asked about Elena yet. I’ve been here about-” he stopped to check his watch. “twenty-three minutes, and you haven’t yet asked. Isn’t it bothering you that you know nothing about this girl?”

“I do know stuff about her” he argued

“Yeah, like what?” Kol teased

“Her name, her age, her birthday and her hometown”

“Is that all?” Kol smirked

“No... umm...she has...umm” he tried to think of something

“Do you want me to tell you a few things about her?”

“Yes, please” he begged

“Is that Niklaus Mikaelson begging?! For the first time in his life?!” Kol faked shock

“Shut it, Kol!” he snapped

Kol was about to reply until they both heard the front door open and close. A flash of blonde hair ran through the kitchen and towards the bathroom. Both boys turned to face each other with raised eyebrows.

Both boys laughed when their little sister came into the kitchen. Her hair was messy, which wasn’t like Bekah, she was still wearing her green dress from the night before and she was carrying her heels in her hands.