"I actually do Mi-mi. He's your mate and you can't change that. This was meant to be."

"Why does it feel like my wisdom was transferred to you?" I sighed. "I have decided Trina. I will always hate werewolves. Things will never work out between me and Kyle. Carla is probably right."

"Stop lying to yourself. Why are you dishonouring your mother's wishes?" Trina asked me and I growled at her. Talking about my parents was a sensitive subject.

"Mother will understand."

"I think your godmother has other motives."

My eyebrows shot up in surprise. "Like what?"

"I'm not sure. Its just a feeling. I could be wrong," Trina replied. "We still don't know why your mother wanted to kill her though."

"Yh. I suppose."

Coming out of my mental state, I realised my tears had stopped and the sun was setting. What a beautiful glow of orange and red, it casts through the now closed window. There was still some time left. I had extended my hearing to check. I occupied myself with the small books on the shelf as I could sometimes get too absorbed in a book.

The time had come as I heard many pack members talking together, all in one place, mostly about why they were all called. In fact, I was rather surprised that Kyle even did the meeting. He probably only did it because of the mate bond. That thought made me sad. Uhh. I wish I could just throw it away.

My fairy godmother appeared to me and granted my wish. I snorted at that as I made my way up the steps from the library. As if that would ever happen.

I finally made it to where the noises were. Of course they would be in the dining hall. I forgot about that. I pushed open the door and stepped in. All eyes turned to me and conversations instantly ceased. I was taken aback by this but instantly regained my composure.

I walked to the small platform and my eyes swept over the crowd. I stood near, but far from my mate and his other two trusted best friends.

"First of all, I would like to thank the alpha for putting together this meeting for me," I said authoratively and gesturing to him with my hands. "It was very much appreciated," I turned back to say to him. Although he still looked a tad bit angry, he looked surprised at the same time. He gave a brief nod in a respectful manner.

I turned back to the crowd and started my little speech. "Right. Back to the matter at hand," I continued. "I'm sure you all know me but for those who don't, I am Miela Thompson. The girl that was brought to this pack by the alpha."