Chapter 54- He's gone

Start bij het begin

I will do what is in my power to get Luca back, if any of you want to help then be at the meeting tomorrow in the pack house meeting quarters. I expect the Warriors, beta male and beta female to be there... Any other people can volunteer; I-I'm going to get him back, we all are and we will not stop fighting no matter how much blood stains our hands and how many of us die. WE WILL DIE TRYING!" Everyone cheers and I smile out at the back.

We will find you Luca...
Flashback over

My speech was rather inspiring to myself, I don't know how I'm going to do this. I haven't really had the chance to do my Luna responsibilities and now I have to try, I get under the covers of Luca and I's bed and close my eyes.

This time I don't fall asleep with the warmth surrounding me or the light weight in my chest, I fall asleep with coldness and the heaviness of my heart.
~~
"So they obviously won't be in the same place that they were in last time, it would be too risky and an easy fight" I say looking at the coordinates on the map.

I cross out the area that the ones who were captured including me, were.

"Luna Michael would obviously hide alpha somewhere nobody dare would go or find him, it would be too hard."

I think for a second and bite my lip, I circle his pack area "I remember he used to say to me that he was going somewhere that nobody knows about, he was gone for 2 hours so it's near his pack."

"Did you see the way he went?" Head Warrior Ken says, I think for a second.

"He first went North for about 10 Metres then he turned East, that was all I saw" he nods and circles possible locations.

"Can't we just get that witch that alpha Knight used to find Luna?" Someone asks.

"No idiot, that witch owed Luca a favour and now that favour is done" Liam slaps the back of his head, they are obviously close.

"Can't we convince her?" He asks.

"No Josh, we can't."

"Damn Luca for not using the tracker in my necklace" I grumble.

"So we search the area East of Alpha Jones pack?" Ken asks.

"Yes" there is about 100 men and 75 woman who showed up, all warriors and the betas had to come like I ordered.

Stella's just sitting in the corner though, looking out the window in deep thought.

"No" she says and stands up, Liam looks at her "he wouldn't make it that obvious, obviously what you're thinking isn't that obvious but he wouldn't trap him in a place near his pack" Liam shrugs.

"Do you have any ideas where he could be then?" He asks, she stands and looks at the map.

"Here" she points to a location about 3 hours away from here.

"That place got cleared out ages ago" Ken says.

"That's what we think" she smirks.

I circle it "we will check both places, plus... I want to pay some people a little visit." I smirk.

We all agree to leave tomorrow, I sigh once I reach our room. I slide down the wall.

"Luca" I say out loud acting as if he's here "I don't know if I can't do this with..... With so much pain; I feel so much pain, are you in pain? My heart hurts, my body feels like it's on fire." Tears slide down my cheeks.

I clear my throat "my wrist hurts" I whisper "EVERYTHING HURTS!" The door opens and Storm bends down in front of me.

"Lily" she whispers softly and pries my hands away from my face.

"It hurts" I cry.

"What hurts?" She asks.

"Everything. Everything hurts!" I pull at my hair.

"Physically or emotionally?" She asks.

"B-both" I whimper.

"What hurts more?"

"Emotionally. It feels like my heart is shattering to pieces not knowing if Luca will be alive, it hurts to know that it is my fault that this happened and it hurts to know that Luca is hurting badly. I don't want him to hurt but I know he's in a lot of pain" she wipes my eyes.

"You have to be strong for the both of you, Lily you can feel his physical pain. How does he feel?" I shut my eyes letting the pain get to me.

"H-he's really hurting Storm, everything hurts. He's giving up, JUST MAKE IT STOP!" I scream, she grabs my wrists.

"Please make it stop it hurts, please make it stop!" I sob.

"Lily we will find him."

"But it doesn't stop the current pain that I'm feeling, physically and emotionally!" My chest rises and falls.

Tyler rushes into the room and looks down at me "Lily we will find Luca."

"But he's hurting so badly!"

"How bad?" Tyler asks.

"W-worse then me" I whimper, they both curse looking at each other.

"Lily you need to block out the pain, he's trying to get to you. He's hurting Luca so you will not only feel it but be in pain from knowing that he's in pain, you need to block it out" I grip my head shaking it.

"I-I can't."

"Please. We need you, you're our Luna and we need you to be strong for us. Deep breaths" I take deep breaths in and out, the tears are in a never ending cycle.

The pain subsides "feel better?" I shake my head.

"If you call feeling better, the constant tightening in your throat that it actually physically hurts, your heart feeling as if it's being torn from your chest not physically but emotionally then yes, yes I'm feeling better."

I almost cried writing this chapter!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I almost cried writing this chapter!

I used a quote from the vampire diaries because I love it and it's relevant😏 she's in pain so it only makes sense!

Did you like this chapter other then the emotional pain (laughs)

Vote, comment, follow

Keely