"What with the rush, our maknae?" V asked scanning his eyes at his hyungs.

"I'm not sure. But he looked kinda worried about something."

"Talk to him later."

"Ok"

                *****************

Jungkook finally parked his car in front of Haneul's shop. Meanwhile, the girl was crying at the corner of the balcony at the first floor. It was dark and she had her head on her knees sobbing. Hearing the sound of the car, she raised up her head to see a car. She kept her swollen eyes on him as he got out. He quietly leaned on the car staring into the shop didn't even notice that she was there watching him all along.

The fact that he was actually from a rich family made her embarrassed and angry.

All of a sudden, her phone rang. Jungkook noticed the light and he realized she was there although she tried to turn the screen down quickly.

"Hanuel..." He called out loud enough for her to hear.

"Just...go home. I don't want to see you, you liar." Haneul said before going into her room and shut the door tight. Jungkook sighed staring at the door. She must be very angry. He admitted it was his fault playing with her and then fall for her just like that.

He slowly took out his phone and texted her.

'It's my entire fault and I'm sincerely apologize. I don't ask you to forgive me. I admit, I didn't tell you the truth but one thing is not fake. My feeling for you is real although it happened because of the lie from the first place. I didn't mean to hurt you nor take advantage from you. Let's talk when you're ready to see me and that moment I will make my proper proposal as I promised before. Good night.' He sent the text before going into his car and drove off.

Haneul read his text silently in her bed. It touched her heart but she couldn't forgive him just because of a text. She needed time to think and to find out if she really needed him in her life, plus, to see how he will struggle to have her forgiveness.

                **************

Haneul's POV

"Byul-ah!" Early, in the morning, Jihye came shouting into the shop. I decided not to open the shop for a day. I didn't feel well after what happened last night. About Jungkook, I didn't think he came to work since the truth was revealed. Sitting on the couch, I hugged a pillow to my chest.

"What with your eyes and what with that attitude last night?" She threw every questions to me.

"Come on, Byul-ah. You make me worried, you know?" She tugged my arm.

"It's a long story, Jihye-ah. And I can't believe it happens on me...it's hurt, Ji. It's really hurt..." with that I started to cry again.

"Aigo, who dare hurting my chingu huh. Tell me I'll cook him alive." She hugged me as I cried in her arms.

"I'll tell you everything but promise me you'll not going to tell anyone." I finally calmed down and said.

"Ok, trust me."

"And don't freak out at me." She nodded. So I ended up telling her everything.

"Wait...you meant... the bear boy is Jungkook...Jungkook works for you every weekend...then you two fall in love...something like a couple...and that Jungkook is The Jeon Heir of JJG Group? Yah! How come you didn't tell me about it, Byul-ah?" She freak out hitting my shoulder.

"Ouch! This is why I told you not to freak out."

"Oh my god! What is happening here? I feel I got betrayed by a close friend who just got fooled by a boy and that boy is the same boy I wanted to set her up in a blind date...tell me this is a drama." Jihye couldn't get on her right mind so I just made a pitiful face at her.

"What if Han oppa knows all of this? I can't imagine it."

"Don't tell anyone."

"Arraseo. So what will you do with him? Honestly, he is not bad, handsome, cool, he got many points from me although he's a bit arrogant but I can see he really loves you."

"..."

"Byul-ah, this is my suggestion. Accept him. If you hate him, you can deny. But if you also have a good feeling for him, ignoring is like stabbing yourself." She said lowly and I could see she was not playing this time. Even though she always showed her crazy image but once she acted serious, we can trust her choice.

"I'll think about it." I nodded.

"And about Phil guy, honest, I don't like him."

"Me too."

"Good, don't ever fall for him, arraseo?"

"Ne, Omma."

"You have done so well, Dear." She said patting my head like a mother and we laughed. She never failed to make me happy.