Chapter 10

Saturday was supposed to be my good day but it turned into the most embarrassed day after the accident I couldn't face and kept avoiding him until the end of the day. Also, he knew that I was shy so he just let me go despite he tried to annoy me sometimes as I made a mistake because of the embarrassment.

"I see that you don't feel well today. So I'll see a better you tomorrow. Over a night I will forget everything and you, too." Jungkook said with his try-not-to-laugh smile after we was about to close the shop. I gave him a glare before pushing a box into his chest without looking at him.

"What's this?" He asked examining it.

"I made scented candles. They're lavender and mint. If you don't like, just throw them away. " I said finally turning to him.

"And you're welcome. See you tomorrow." I didn't wait for him to say anything, quickly I ran into the shop and closed the door. Sitting down I sighed out a deep breath. Arhhkkk!!!! Well, I swear I almost passed out.

Author's POV

Jungkook hummed to the song while driving back home. He smiled unknowingly as he glanced at the box which Haneul gave him. She's just so sweet and innocent. His smile suddenly faded away as the reality hit him. He was lying, fooling her, and even playing with her innocence. She knew nothing about him but she's willing to give a hand no matter what. He was regretting fooling her while he was afraid the time when she got to know everything.

"Eh, I don't think my project makes you that hard." As Jungkook was about to pass the living room, his only sister came out with a bowl of strawberries throwing her greeting to her beloved brother.

"I really appreciate your idea that only single-old-lady can think of. Hm, awesome indeed." Jungkook gave his sister his thumb up before walking into his room or his ears would jump out because Nara was ready to shout out until Mr. and Mrs. Jeon rushed to see what was happening.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!" Mr. and Mrs Jeon shook their heads at their children.

Got out of the bathroom, Jungkook sat down slowly on the couch while drying his hair with towel. His eyes were on the box for a while before reaching for it to open. He took out one of the scented candle, smelled it and walked to the nightstand. Taking out a matchstick, he lightened up the candle before sitting on his bed. Its scent somehow sued his stress away.

Haneul's POV

It's Sunday, I was happy to see him yet I was very embarrassed to face him though. Talk about him, the bell rang and he came in. Well, he's pretty punctual. I quickly turned away to avoid his eyes as he smiled at me.

"Did you sleep well last night?" He asked.

"Mm" I replied halfhearted and he chuckled.

"Wae? What's so funny?" I asked turning to give him a glare.

"You're funny. I guess, you don't forget what happen yesterday."

He teased me again.

"Wh...what? What happened? I didn't remember at all." I protested although my cheeks became hot.

"I see. But why are your cheeks turning red?" He asked pointing to my cheeks.

"Aish!" I stamped my feet holding my cheeks and walked away.

"You're blushing." He had fun teasing me and I couldn't do anything but avoiding him.

Due to the busy work, I successfully ignored him and during lunch, I didn't talk to him and he didn't talk to me either. I was dying to keep myself not to talk to him.