Chapter 12

I didn't know why time flied so slow, it's still Thursday though. My relationship with Jungkook became better after a week although we hardly talked because he's busy, I guess. It made I missed seeing him again. Well, I started to see that my life was boring.

Sighing for hundred times, I put my chin on my palm thinking about good memories with Jungkook. He was just a bear boy back then and I went into his life helping him out. My lips curled into a smile.

"This is second time I catch you smiling to yourself." There come the man I tried to avoid. Phil, with his smiling face stood in front of me.

"Oh, hello." I got up bowing my head at him.

"This is nice." He said looking around.

"How can I help you?" I asked trying to be quick, hoped he would understand. But it didn't go as I want.

Author's POV

With a deep frown, Jungkook stared at his father. He couldn't believe what he was hearing from his father.

"Why out of a sudden, Appa?" He asked with a tense expression.

"I have discussed with some elders and they suggested revealing your identity at last. First, I thought it would be good letting you get more experiences, then we see that no need to do it anymore since you're already capable for the position which currently have for you despite you're still young."

"Appa... I..."

"Anyway, the introduction party will happen tomorrow evening. We already invite and have everything set. Don't worry."

"Jinjja Appa..." Jungkook became speechless at that point. Mr. Jeon smiled at his son before getting up and left the room leaving Jungkook alone.

********************

"Congratulation!" As soon as Jungkook stepped his foot in the the room, his sister clapped her hands with her evil smile. The younger ignored her and sat on his chair. Nara smirked moving to lean on her brother's desk earning gaps from three co-workers in the room.

"It'll be a big surprise tomorrow. I just can't wait to see the faces of some people used to look down on you. Don't you think seeing their reaction will be our best moment?" She continued with her dreamy face. Jungkook just sighed leaning his back on the chair.

"And I'll be happy to work without seeing your annoying face...Aww, it's called one stone got two birds, isn't it?" Nara clapped happily. Hyunsoo and Jisoo looked at each other clueless. Lim shrugged his shoulders, completely confused.

"Timjang-nim, there will be a big surprise? What is it?" Lim asked slowly.

"Aw, you don't know?"

"Ne..." Three employees sang unison.

"About tomorrow party...you don't remember? Yah, I just told you yesterday."

"Ah...." And they sang unison again.

"What will be a surprise?" Jisoo whispered. And Hyunsoo nodded following by Lim's clueless face.

*********************

Only the sound of leaves hitting was heard in a cold quiet evening. Jungkook all alone by himself in the balcony of his favorite grandma house thinking about what was going to happen. The next day would be his hard time. Introducing his identity is a bad idea for him at that moment. It meant the world got to know him and especially to Haneul. He really didn't dare thinking about the reaction he got from her. With that thought, he ran his fingers through his hair feeling nervous out of the blue.