Chapter 13

Sitting in front of the mirror, I let out a big sigh. I really couldn't focus on whatever I did. All I could think of was Jungkook. Aish, I shouldn't let myself into him that much though. Let out a big sigh, I tied my hair up into high ponytail before putting the last make up for the party. I guess, my brother was waiting for me already.

I then walked downstairs with my bag that matched with my short dark blue cocktail dress.

"Oh, wow... Am I lucky or unlucky to have you as my sister not my girlfriend?" Oppa joked and got a pinch from Unnie.

"Ouch! Aigo, it's just a question, alright?" He whined and we laughed. And didn't forget to mention, Phil was there with us. It just felt awkward facing him after introducing Jungkook as my boyfriend yesterday. I was not sure if he tells my brother or not about Jungkook and me. I hoped he didn't because I didn't have confident to tell them yet.

"Kaja, Byul-ah." Unnie said dragging me out of the shop and the boys followed us. The party was quite big so we went there for our parents. I heard JJK, one of the big company in the country, to introduce the heir of the family in the party after being hidden the real identity from the public for years. Sound like in a drama huh. There's some rumor about him had a low position in the company but they couldn't figure out who he really was. That's all I know about it from Jihye. I guess, she was extremely excited to see him as same as to the world. The people really anticipated and looking forward to see him.

"You look so beautiful." Phil started as we all in the car. I and Wenny Unnie were at the back while Oppa was the driver with Phil beside.

"Thanks."

"That's exactly I want to say too, Phil." Oppa added giving Phil a high-five.

"Unnie, Oppa is being flirty again." I said and Unnie pulled Oppa's ear playfully.

"Am I being invisible here, Oppa?" She asked and Oppa chuckled.

We arrived the party and found the seat, comfortably sat there until Jihye came in with Hyunsoo.

"Omo, I'm so excited to see the Jeon Heir. I heard that he's very handsome, smart and even cool. Awww, can't wait any longer." Jihye mumbled those things while we just simply shook our head at her.

"I'm sorry on behalf of her." Hyunsoo bowed and we laughed.

"Oh, Byul-ah, do you remember a boy who I set you a blind date with but he refused it?" Jihye whispered and I nodded.

"Wae?"

"I just saw him a while ago."

"Jihye, please."

"Eh, I'm just telling you. Don't worry, I'm not trying to set you up with him again. He's so rude anyway."

"Good. Mm, I want to go to the restroom for a while." I said getting up.

I looked around and asked a waitress for the restroom. It's quite crowded with the people. As I turned the corner, I caught a familiar side face but he moved just too fast, plus there were many people around so I lost his full view. He looked kinda like Jungkook. I snapped it off. Maybe I thought about him too much though.

The MC started to greet the guests and the party finally began. Getting out of the bathroom, I quickly went to the seat and listened to the chairman's speech about the company history and how his son impressed him and everyone. Mr. Jeon was funny as he joked here and there making everyone laugh. I got attracted by his leadership skill already. There, I was looking forward to see how great his son was.

"Everyone, as you know the purpose of this event already. Tonight we're going to introduce you the next generation of JJK Group. And we can see you're looking forward to see him. Now it's the right time to see the real JJK Group Heir. Let's give him our warm applause." MC announced and a guy with black suit came out of the backstage. He came to the front and bowed before walking to the stand. The people began talking as we got to identify his face clearly. But it was like a Bang to me. My eyes widened at the man, the Jeon heir. I really couldn't believe that he was standing there as a name of The next generation of JJK Group.