"Omom, it's him?"

"Is that your boyfriend?" Jihye and Phil said unison. While I was still in the shock mind. 

"Boyfriend?"

"Byul's boyfriend?"

"Your boyfriend?" They turned their attention to me but I couldn't focus on them as my eyes got teary because of the fact that I have been fooled all along by him, the poor bear boy who worked part time to live. And currently he even became my boyfriend. My mind was blank until I caught Jihye's word.

"Wow, he's cool. Byul-ah, you know what he was the one I set you up on the blind date. Wow, unbelievable. No wonder he was so arrogant and confident." She tugged my arm.

"Mind to explain. Byul-ah? Phil said the Jeon heir is your boyfriend. How come I don't know this?" Oppa asked and everyone nodded. I blinked my eyes couldn't say anything as my throat was stuck.

"Eh, why are you crying, Byul-ah?" Jihye asked as they looked at me waiting for the explanation. Let me sum up, Jungkook was the bear boy, he worked part time, Jihye worked with him a as partner, he worked in my shop...and he was Jeon Jungkook of the JJK Group...Akkk felt like I was completely fooled by him huh.

"Byul, you're crying. What's wrong?" Unnie asked.

"I'll explain later." I quickly wiped my tears and bravely looked up to the stage where Jungkook was giving a speech about his experiences. That moment, he turned to me so we had eyes contact. He stared at me from there with apologetic eyes as he paused for a few seconds. Don't feel sorry, you made mistake yourself. He was great. He was amazing standing there while I felt like I was a fool helping him sincerely. But it turned out I was fooled. He lied, he played with my kindness and my heart. 

"I...have to go first." The more I think, the more I couldn't accept the fact. So I got up and left before anyone could say anything.

"Byul-ah." Oppa said but I ran my way out crying. I didn't care if people looked at me like I was a crazy woman. I just needed to get out right away before I could ruin my make up in front of everyone.

I ran out and took a taxi.

"Where should I drive you to, Agassi?" The taxi driver asked. I didn't know what to tell him so I just asked him to take me to my shop. I needed a good cry in my room.

Author's POV

Jungkook finished his last sentence and bowed at the audiences before making his way to the back stage with a very loud applause for him. There he met Phil who was waiting for him patiently.

"Can we talk?" Phil asked. Jungkook looked at him before nodding. And they went to the balcony.

"Hanuel ran off after seeing you on the stage. I wonder why?" Phil started.

"It's a long story. But I don't think we're close enough to share it." Jungkook said coldly making Phil shrugged.

"I don't wish you to share with me. But at least, I want you to know that I fall for her and if you're not going to keep her, I'll make my move." Phil said and walked off.

"Jungkook-ah, you need to greet some elders. Who is he?" Jin asked mentioning to Phil's back who just walked pass him.

"Just someone I don't know."

"Ok then. Let's go."

"Ne" Jungkook nodded before letting out a big sigh. He had a lot to say to Haneul. It was just like he expected because secret once will be revealed no matter what. 

                *****************

As soon as the party ended, Jungkook headed to his car and drove off.