tummy rubs - calum

tummy rubs

surprise calum gets cramps and u rub his tummy (aka my life goal)

this is inspired by a chapter in sugarplumluke's book roommates! and my deathly cramps from doing sit ups and push ups and back ups in PE lmao

ever since your boyfriend had taken his fitness to a next level, everything's turning out well for his appearance; toned arms, big biceps, and one hell of a thick butt. 

but lifting weights and sit ups and push ups have their side effects: cramps.

you've been startled way too many times when calum goes 'ah ah aaah' every time he bends a little. and not to mention when you heard little muffled 'owww's in bed, calum's troubled, big eyes peeking under the covers. 

he's limiting his body movement now, taking lighter steps and avoiding the work-out sessions he's pledged to do daily. pills were popped and scented candles were lit all around the house (that was your idea), but so far nothing kicked in, except his the pain in his gut.

"ahh," he says breathlessly as he lowers himself down to the bed. once his head hits the pillows he's sprawled and limp, groaning as he stares at the ceiling.

"mmmmph," he whimpers, curling up into a ball. 

"y/n," his tear-filled eyes blink at you, a crease evident between his bushy eyebrows. "i don't feel good," 

"is there anything i can do to help bud?" you ask, settling down on the bed and laying down beside him. just as soon as you rest your back against the headboard, he tugs on your arm, pleading for your embrace.

unhesitatingly, he rests his head on your thigh. you hear calum's huffs as his fingers put yours where he finds the most comforting -- his stomach. the next seconds are silent, until you hear a quiet, mumbly, 

"can you rub my tummy?"

"sure, sure," you nod and smile at him, putting your palms and rubbing slow circles on his stomach. "does this feel okay?" 

"mhm," he nods, taking in the delight of your delicate touch. his tears are drying up now, replaced by a faint smile on his face. he looks up at you, his bambi brown eyes blinking before tearing his gaze away. 

you laugh, kneading your fingers into his tummy gently. "does it still hurt?" you ask.

"no," he murmurs, feeling at ease as your hands knead into his skin. his eyes are blinking slowly, his heavy puffs quieting down. 

"um," he hums quietly, and puts your hands off of him. "thanks, that's enough for me." he says, but it doesn't sound like he's satisfied.

"cal, it's okay, i can give you tummy rubs all day," you coo, smiling down at him. 

shaking his head, he removes himself off you and goes back to a fetal position, clutching his stomach with his back facing you. 

"tummy rubs aren't punk rock, huh?" you chuckle, but calum already fell asleep.

soon enough you find yourself occupied on your phone, and your bedroom has fallen into the sweet sound of the quiet streets. when you lean over to turn off your night lamp, calum makes a noise.

it's between a moan and a whimper, something you can't put your finger on. you look over and find calum starting to wake. 

you lay down, wrapping yourself around him and you feel his hand tugging yours.

"can you rub my tummy again," he murmurs sleepily. 

-

im listening to gotta get out im so emo right now and MY BROTHER IS LISTENING TO MATTY B RAPS WHAT DID I EVER DO TO DESERVE THIS