Undertaker's Facade (Undertaker x William)

"I hate this job at times." Will mumbled before opening the wooden door of the shop, inviting himself in. He looked around to see caskets of all sizes scattered around the building. "Oh? What do we have here, Richard? An uninvited visitor?~" undertaker said, laying a battered carcass back into its casket. "And what brings you here?" William, obviously annoyed, ignored the question. "Give me the records of all the people who have died in this town as of last week." Demanded William. "And what do I get in return?" Questioned undertaker, leaning against a coffin. "What can you possibly want?!? Oh goodness. Don't tell me--" he was interrupted by Undertakers dark laugh. "Hehehe~ of course! All I need is a good laugh. And then I'll do anything~ you want." Undertaker said, spinning aimlessly around the room. "I don't have any jokes, Undertaker." William said coldly. "Well then I have no information..." Replied Undertaker. William became so enraged that he decided to give up and go back to dispatch. "There is ONE thing that I find funnier than your jokes... Would you care to hear?~" William, with nowhere left to look for a lead turned around. "What can you possibly find funnier than a joke?" Asked William, desperate for any hint towards the case. "I need this finished by the time I punch out." He suddenly found Undertaker's face inches from his own. "You're blushing face~" he sang, rubbing a long black nail over William's red cheek. "Someone as beautiful as you are being wasted by living. Would you like to join my collection and become mine?" William felt a deep blush come over him as he looked up into Undertaker's green eyes. "Wh-where is this coming fro--" William was cut off by Undertakers loud laugh. "You... You should've seen your face!! Hahahah!" Undertaker handed a booklet to William. "A..all the names... Heheh~ are in there." William, face flushed with anger, snatched the booklet and stormed out of the shop. "Please do come again soon~ I truly would love you in my collection!" William, ignoring the comment continued to walk away. Once he was out of the shop's view, William stopped and rubbed the spot that the Undertaker touched. "A part of your collection, huh?" William shook his head, bringing himself back to reality. "What am I thinking?!? Back to work!"