One Hell Of a Toy (Sebastian x William)

ONE HELL OF A TOY

"Shut up!" William screamed as he punched the wall. "I am not here to have a conversation. Just be a good demon and sit there quietly" Sebastian let out a small smirk, walking towards William. "Oh? And if I don't?" Asked Sebastian. William, so full of anger, grasped his death scythe tightly, ready to swing at any moment. "Then you should be prepared to lose your head!" Will exclaimed furiously. Sebastian, with his twisted grin, walked up to William, close enough for them to easily feel each others breathing. "Is that so?"

William, taken back, was forced to step back a couple of feet, forcing him right against the wall. "Wh- what the hell are you doing?!?"" As soon as William lifted his scythe, Sebastian grabbed his arm, planting it to his side. "Get off of me!" William screamed. But before he could say another word, Sebastian pressed his warm lips against Williams. "Wha-what are you doing?" William asked, hands falling limply to their sides. "Having fun." Replied Sebastian. "Se...Sebastian you are a d-" he was cut off by Sebastian's lips pressed against his once again. "Don't think of me as a demon today." Replied Sebastian. "Today I am simply, One hell of a toy!"