PREGNANT!?!

Soul's P.O.V

I slowly opened my eyes to see Blair sitting at my feet and Maka's face going red. I sat up just about to get out of bed when I remembered I have no clothes on Maka signalling me to get back under the blanket. "Oh I see you two still aren't finished." Blair stated before turning into a cat and jumping out the window. Maka was still red when she looked at me and shyly replied too me having a depending glance at her. "Umm well while you get dressed I'll make breakfast. Ok?" "Y, yeah sure." All the while I was getting dress I could smell fresh pancakes with butter and syrup. Maka's pancakes were the best but... other than I could not stop thinking about last night. I mean... did we really do it? This will take some explaining for Kid and Black☆Star.

I had finished getting dressed and went out for some hot well deserved breakfast. I sat at our small table and waited. Maka soon pushed some fresh hot pancakes onto my plate. "Yum!" I shouted with a smiled. "Hope you enjoy! They're made with love!" she giggled back. I put bananas, strawberries and cream on top and snacked down. Maka had to give me more so she could have a meal with me. 'Hey Soul?" She questioned. "Hmm?" "Don't you dare tell anyone about last night Ok." She yelled sternly at me twitching an eye. "What why?" I replied shocked. Her face turned red "Because I don't want to be the odd ones out." She back to me in a shy manner. I left for work and as always Maka would see me off and wave goodbye as I drove off down the street.

Authors Note: This part is still set as Soul's P.O.V but this is like three weeks after the previous scene.  :)

I arrived back to our small apartment about 4pm. I looked for my partner but she wasn't anywhere to be found. "Hello?" I called throughout the dimly lit hallway. "Maka!" I shouted. Trying to get a response... When I heard Blair "Nya~" she said softly. "Blair where are you?" I questioned throughout the apartment. "In Maka's room." She responded. I ran too Maka's room to Blair trying to fit into Maka's bra's. "Blair what the fuck are you doing!?" I screamed looking down at the floor to see numerous of Maka's bras on the floor ripped. I ran out just in time because I heard the bra Blair was wearing rip. 'Like she was much help' I thought to myself. "Maka!" I called out again. I heard the front door open in response. "Maka!" I called "Yeah Soul" she responded quickly.

"Look Soul I need to go to the toilet but be back soon kay?" "Uh yeah see you soon. I guess." I had slurred. I walked over to the counter in the kitchen and made some tea. "Hurmp!" I heard from the bathroom. "Maka you okay?" I called across the apartment. "Yeah!" She replied but it sounded like she didn't mean it. I had finished making our tea and went to go alert Maka about her beverage. I got halfway up the hallway when she thumped into the wall and fell over. "Hey Maka you okay?" I asked helping her up. "Yeah, just morning sickness." "Wait what!?" I yelled. "Yeah Soul I, I, I'm p, pr, pregnant." She said cautiously. I had dropped my coffee cup and it spilled all over the wooden floor boards burning my feet. "Fuck" I screamed as Maka slapped me across the face. "Watch your language!" "So, sorry" I replied. "But Maka" I whispered into her ear. "THAT'S AMAZING!!" I yelled picking Maka up and swinging her around. "Wait what?" I heard Blair say from down the hall running up still obviously wearing Maka's torn bra. She ran up and slapped me across the face. "What the hell was that for?" "That was for getting Maka pregnant!" She had yelled back at me. I looked up and realised Maka had gone. "Maka" I started calling again to see where she had gone. "Yeah?" I heard her reply. I ran to where I heard her voice. She was sitting at our small table drinking the tea I had prepared for her.

"Hey Maka when did you find out you were pregnant?" I questioned sitting across from her. "Well today just before I returned. I went to see the doctor because I have been feeling sick recently and he said I was pregnant. That's all really." She replied while sipping her tea. "Well if you are really pregnant maybe we should move into a bigger place." I told her while she stared at me blankly. "W, where will we get that sort of money!" She yelled back and spilling her tea all over her chest and the table. I immediately jumped up and grabbed some paper towel to wipe the tea off her. "Maka are you better now?" I questioned looking down at her black bra through her white shirt. I felt my face go hot. "You might want to go and change now that your shirt is wet it is quite revealing." She looked down and noticed her bra was clear through her shirt. She blushed badly as she ran into her room and changed into a better outfit.