The Real Stuff Begins

Soul lifted up Maka's chin and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. As soul backed away Maka went to reach for a book but her arms felt weak and frail. All she could say was "S, Soul" as he smashed his lips onto her once again. She fell back onto the bed as Soul whispered into her ear "Maka I love you and I would never let anything happen to you!" Soul went to go help her up as he tripped on her bed frame and landed on Maka. Just as he was getting up Spirit walked through Maka's bedroom door. Shocked he stood there staring at his daughter in that position was well, different. He ran over to Maka and flung Soul to the other side of the room. "M, Maka you didn't do anything did you?" Maka shooed him off out of the apartment while Soul got dressed. He didn't seem to notice her until he turned around. Maka blushed and ran out to the hall. The first thing she had seen was his scar. Her face as red and hot. She stood there a little shocked but she felt pleased heaven knows why. Soul peered his face out into the hallway then walked out still shirtless. He then embraced her in a hug and said the words "I love you Maka." And kissed her once again. She hugged him back to push the kiss further. They both backed away as Maka cried with tears of joy and laughed. She had never been so happy. Soul finished getting dressed and left for work. As always Maka would see him off and watch him drive down the street on his bike. Maka walked back in the apartment and started to cook dinner. "Now let's see, carrot, beef and the flavouring!" She murmured to herself while adding the ingredients. She was making a special dinner tonight; Souls favourite. It was his 25th birthday and she wasn't going to let him down. She had invited Kid, Liz, Patty Black☆star, Tsubaki, Dr Stein, Marie, Crona and so on. She was very excited. Maka made a cake of the acadamey and she was very proud of it. It was 2pm and Maka still had a lot of work to do so she called Black☆star and Tsubaki in earlier to help her with the decorations. By 4pm everything was ready. Everyone hid and waited for soul to walk in the door. As he did everyone jumped and yelled "SURPRISE!!". At first He was startled but slowly grew grateful. Then right in front of everybody Soul grabbed Maka by her wrist and pulled her into a tender kiss. Black☆Star dropped his glass and Marie adored it. He stared a her and then whispered into her ear "I think you know what present I want from you now. Don't you." Maka blushed as Crona backed and into a corner while saying "I don't know how to deal with this!" Over and over again. Every one in the room was shocked. They all stared at the weapon and meister pair madly in love but to both Maka and Soul's surprise they all clapped and cheered. Later that night they lied there on Souls bed. Maka reading while Soul looked down at her. He eventually started to whimper which made maka look up from her book. He then proceeded to run his fingers through her hair gradually coming to a stop. Maka looked up and jumped on him kissing him tenderly. "Soul you do realise you are not the only one who has been wanting this for a long time." She murmured into his ear before licking it. Soul groaned pleasently before proceeding to slide his hands down Maka's sides settling on the hips. He kissed Maka down the neck while pulling her skirt down to knee hight. As he rose to his knees Maka pulled off his shirt forcefully. "Well now someone is fiestey!" Soul hummed. "Well what do you expect?" Maka whispered back. "I have wanted to do this for a long time, Soul!" There they were sitting on Soul's bed Maka underneath her partner. Soul shirt had been thrown arcoss the room and Maka's skirt still around knee hight. "Maka don't move otherwise this may hurt." Soul turned his arm into a scythe and cut down Maka's chest exposing it. Maka looked down at Soul still half clothed.

Soul started licking down Maka's chest as she moaned pleasently. "Ngh, Soul!" Soul looked up along Maka's body to see her face glowing red. "Oh come on, don'y say your giving up on me now. Are you?" Soul asked still licking her stomache about to move up to her chest. "Well it isn't that" She had stuttered. She looked up at him as he stopped to look at her. "Well then what is it then?" He had asked as Maka continued to look down at him. "W, well it fells really embarasing being the only with out anything else but their underwear on. That's all really." Maka said nervously looking down at the bed. "Oh!" He repiled. He got off Maka and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey Soul what are you doing?" Maka had questioned while he struggled to take off his pants. "There Maka is this better?" He asked her. "Much" Maka replied looking down at the bulge in his boxers. He then proceeded to passionatly make out with Maka till she backed away panting from the loss of breath. "Soul" Maka said softly completely out of breath. "Hm?" he replied. At that moment Maka started to blush and became nervous. "U,um.. I, I... L, love" she had stuttered looking down and going even redder than before. "Maka don't be scared to say it because... I love you too." Soul whispered softer than usuall embracing Maka in a hug gripping her at the waist. Tears had flown down Maka's face as she hugged him back. As they both backed away Maka replied softly wiping away the tears. "Hey soul can we please umm... continue?" Soul's face grew redder. "Yeah s, sure I guess." He said shyly beginning to pull down Maka's underwear. Soul pulled her underwear and skirt completely off while kissing her tenderly. As Maka backed away to take a breath she pulled down his boxers. She then lent down and started sucking. "Ngh!" He moaned. "Hmm, Is someone giving up now? Tee hee!" Maka had exclaimed. "Maka!" Soul shouted. Maka sexually smirked and replied "Surely you haven't reached your climax yet have you?" He smirked back to her and replied "Me nah this is just different. That's all!"

The tables had turned. Maka was now eager and Soul was shy. Maka smirked at soul again and hugged him. "So do you want to get into the real stuff now?" Maka teased. "U, uh... s, sure I mean if you are ok with it Maka." He replied. Maka smirked looking down at him. "Well I wouldn't of asked if I wasn't ok with it would I?" She chuckled. Soul sat up and kissed Maka. She hugged him back when he pushed Maka softy but fast onto her back as she screamed thinking she was falling off the bed. "Hey Maka just a heads up you might want to hold onto something. Ok?" "H, huh why?" "Trust me if you don't you want to wish you had. This will hurt at first." Maka took hold of the blanket following Soul's instructions. He then shoved his length into Maka making her moan with pain. He then began moving slowing grinding his hips in and out. As he continued the pain dissolved into a pleasure. Maka moaned again as her back arced Soul increasing his speed. Soul moaned with pleasure as he slowed down Maka felt a warm sensation through her body. Maka felt her body relax as she fell back onto her bed. Soul fell beside her and embraced Maka into a hug falling asleep alongside her.

Maka awoke the next morning to Blair knocking at the door. She jumped up shocked to see Souls room still a mess. Maka jumped out of the sheets and got dressed as quickly as she could Soul still asleep in bed. Maka opened the door as Blair ran in and sat on the bed. "So Maka was it that enjoyable last night." Blair smirked looking at Maka who was shocked of her knowing this. "U, umm how do you know what we were doing last night?" Maka questioned. "You were really loud!" Blair answered back. Maka's face grew red as Soul awoke, slowing opening his eyes.