Chapter 13

Harry pulled Gemini in from the waist, her back pressed firmly against his front. She giggled quietly as he nuzzled his head in the crook of her neck, his icy temperature sparking throughout Gemini’s entirety.

“Harry it’s like 12, it’s midnight. Let me sleep.” Gemini chuckled when she felt his lips leave trails of cold kisses along her neck and jaw.

“No.” He replied sternly before moving back to Gemini’s skin that was covered in goose bumps.

“Oh my god, go away Harry! You’re such a pest.” 

Harry flipped Gemini over on her back, Harry’s body leaning over hers. 

Don’t talk to me like that.” He growled, his eyes dark as pressed his fingers into her wrists that were above her head.

“Okay okay, sheesh. Calm your farm.” Gemini rolled her eyes at Harry’s sudden outburst.

“I mean it Gemini.” He added darkly, his fingers pressuring Gemini’s wrists.

“Okay now let go of me before you amputate my hand.” Gemini acknowledged, her eyes peering into Harry’s as she struggled against his grip.

“Give me a kiss first.” Harry huffed, his fingers still latched around Gemini’s wrist. She could feel the blood drain from her arm, her arm turning paler than what she originally was.

“Harry let me go.”

“Give me a kiss.”

Gemini reached up and lightly pecked Harry’s lips, the cold shiver entering her body. “Now let me go.”

“I meant kiss me like you fucking mean it.” Harry said calmly, though she could hear the oncoming irritation in his voice. Groaning loudly she leaned up and gave Harry a proper kiss that was brief but proper.

Over the time Gemini had spent with Harry, she knew he only cussed whenever he was pissed off, or wanted to get a point across in a harsh way.

“Good girl.” He praised, releasing her wrists and falling back beside her.

“I’m not a dog.” She muttered before going on her side, turning away from a bemused Harry. Harry’s chuckle vibrated through his chest as he pulled Gemini in close, her back pressing against his front tightly. 

“You are so cold Harry dammit.” Gemini sighed as she involuntarily pulled the duvet closer to her. His cold, icy breath fanned over Gem’s head as he kissed her hair. 

“I know you like it though.” 

Gemini’s slapped Harry’s arm hard, which made him chuckle in response. She knew it didn’t affect him, but it gave Gem some sort of relief.

“Harry you can’t read my thoughts!” She exclaimed. She groaned in frustration as she buried the side of her face into the pillow.

“Your going to have to get used to it, love. You are mine after all.” 

“Okay stop with the whole possessive thing.” Gemini pointed out as she turned in his arms so her eyes could stare deep into Harry’s orbs.

“Why don’t you choose one of the ghosts you hold captive here? There must be someone, I don’t know a maid that’s attractive or something I don’t know? There has to be someone else other than me.” Gemini huffed, her eyes penetrating Harry’s.

“No, there’s no one else. Only you. You’re the only one that has managed to capture my attention and desire. Only you.” He admitted, his voice soft.

“No first loves when you were alive? No girlfriends, no lovers?” Gemini scoffed.

Harry shook his head, before uttering, “No.”