The Nurses office

Hey guys I am SO sorry! I haven't been uploading in so long!! I know, my story is horrible. I'll try to make it more interesting for you all since only 5 people have read the whole thing. :( Thanks!! I'll probably upload one more chapter after this.

Oh yeah and did you guys like my last cliff hanger?? I tired to be dramatic lol. <3 <3

____________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________

My head hurt. As I slowly opened my eyes a shot of pain went through my head again, the muffled sound of voices came from around me as I reclosed my eyes.

"Is she going to be alright Ms. Gwinard?"

Hey, that sounds like Zach!! Ohmygosh, Zach. He asked me out!!! Now I remember... I weas walking down the hallway to Mr. Carlson's room when I bumped into him and dropped my books! Ddidn't he ask me out to Flynn Zapper's party? What am I going to wear-

My boycrazy thoughts were suddenly distrupted by a new voice.

"SCAR!!" Charlie and Stella both screamed.

I slowly sat up and opened my eyes again. Looking around I realized I was in the nurses office.

"Jeez you women, I like not having hearing aids because of your screams thank you very much." I told them.

Stel and Char both laughed. I was the only one who could be in such a serious situation and still make a joke.

"Zach came down to tell us about what happened, you just fainted in the middle of the hallway, he had to carry you here!" Char quickly explained to me. I felt heat rush to my cheeks. He actually carried me?

"Awwwww... How romantic..." Stella added.

I shot Stel a look that said 'shut-your-big-mouth-your-embarassing-me'! She sent me one back that said 'sorry-I'm-a match-maker-cant-help-it!' We both laughed and Zach and Charlie looked at us like we were crazy.

"I'm not even going to ask." Charlie said, rolling her eyes at me.

*********************************************************

As I walked out of the nurses office I thanked Ms.Gwinard again for helping me,

"Oh really, dear, it's just my job!' she called down the hallway.

I turned to look at Zach. His hair was ruffled a little and it matched his Bergundy shirt perfectly. I looked into his big green eyes and he smiled at me.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that the school called your parents to let them know what happened. They can't come pick you up so I offered to drive you home... Is that okay?" he shyly asked me.

"Yeah, of course." I replied.

We passed the office and the principal smiled at me. Zach held the door for me and I clumsily tripped over the bottom of the door, ruining the perfect moment of course. I was about to hit the pavement face first when I felt his strong arms around me, pulling me to my feet.

"Whoa, slow down there, don't want to make that bump on your head bigger! You okay?"

I looked up at him and blushed, "Yeah."

We continued walking through the parking lot until approaching a beautiful new black Lamborghini. Nice car... I had a BMW on it's way from Japan that would nicely match his car. The black leather interior and exterior reminded me of a black panther, sleek and fast. Ready.

Zach walked around and opened the passenger's side door for me and I carefully hopped in, not wanting to damage anything since the car was so perfect. Like him of course. I watched him walk around to the driver's side and hop in. The car started with a soft purr and we were soon off.

_________________________________________________

Hey, just one thing to add, I have about 63 readers but no votes! If you dont like the story and decide not to vote thats fine but it's only a click! Please vote if you likey because I might stop the story!!