School Day/ The A Plan

My heart skipped a beat as I walked in the door, standing between my two favourite people. Stella and Charlie squeezed my arms as we passed Zach Delmarz on the way to my locker. I heard various "Hey Scarlet"  and "What up girlfriend?"  comments as we walked but none seemed to register in my brain. I was too busy thinking about Charlie's plan. The one that would be put into action as of...say, five or ten minutes from now. Charlie had heard from Stella about my dream boy and instantly come up with a setup plan. She was going to hook up me and Zach somehow... "Scarlet Delmarz...nice ring to it" she had commented. I had politely told her to shut her big fat mouth and go ruin someone elses social reputation.

Char's plan was to chat with some of her little guy buddies and get them to educate Zach about my "Awesome Hottness" and get him interested. Charlie was preety much friends with every guy in town. Seaside heights wasn't that big of a town (but we sure have a gigantic shopping mall) and so pretty much everyone knew everyone else. Plus, Char is a major tomboy who hangs with the popular girly girls but  always has time for a good game of football witht he guys.

Anyway...back to the plan. I really hope it works but no big hopes. I just dont want Charlie's little boyfriends to get the story all screwed up.

"Hey...Scar, you there??" Stella waves her hand in front of my face, I can smell her fruit punch hand cream. "Yeah, I'm here... just a little worried about Char's plan" I reply smugly. "Hey! How dare you doubt my interior intelligence levels!!!" Char yells at me. "I know for a fact that this plan will work out perfectly. Hmmph." she states. Oh, Char always thinks she's the smartest in the universe, i dont know how she is so different from herself. One minute she's all girly set you up with a sexy guy then it's like her breain fell out and all she wants to do is go jump in a mud puddle and huck around a football!

_______________________________________________

Hey, thanks for reading! not many people yet :( Please please please remember to comment otherwise I might stop this story... I'm going to keep going for now but just let me know about any helpful comments or ideas!! Also tell me if you dont like anything. Thnx soooooo much! I luv you all! <3 <3 Thnx u!!! Btw also sorry for the short chapters...anyway, back to Scarlet and Zach!

_____________________________________________________

{Zach's P.O.V.}

As I sat down at the lunch table I could see all my buddies start walking over to me. I watched  Connor kiss Abbey on the cheek before she walked away and Cody punch him on the arm before they both laughed. "Hey! Marzo!! " Kyle called to me. (Marzo, Delpasso, and Delici are my nicknames) The three guys walked over and sat down across from me, kyle walked around the lunch table and sat beside me. "What up?" he asked. "Not much" I replied. "Hey Connor, so you going steady with Abbey now?" I laughed and he punched my arm. "Yeah, she's mine so you better keep your eyes off that candy bro!" he joked with me.

Soon I saw my best bud Brandon walk up. "Hey bro!" We one arm hugged and he sat down on the side opposite to kyle beside me. "You met that Scarlet chick yet? She's hot. I think you two would go good together man." Brandon casually told me. "She's sitting over there next to Charlie and Stella." Take a look dude, I think you'll like what you see... Scarlet's the Brunette."

I turn around and look where he's pointing. There's a big table full of girls in the right corner across from us under a fake palm tree. I look closer to Brandon's finger and see a blonde, and brunette, and a strawberryblonde sitting in the middle of a line of girls seated on that side of the table. Scarlet, the brunette one between the blonde and strawberry turns around revealing a face that almost parylized me.

Her eyes were a smooth honey brown, long chocolate curls flowed off her shoulders bouncing right near her little breasts. Scarlet's olive toned skin went perfectly with her shining hair. Full, pink lips shone with glassy  lip gloss. She looked so fragile and perfect. So gorgeous...I had to have her.