Chapter 2: The Boys

Ashly's .P.O.V.

The airplane ride was fine. We listened to our music and took on and off naps. We each took turns taking Sarah to the bathroom. When the plane landed, we all got our carry-ons and got off the plane. We grabbed our luggage and went outside. We had enough money to hire a limo to pick us up from the airport besides the 5 plane ticks and 4 months rent for 2 apartments. I know, we're kinda spoiling ourselves, but there's more room in a limo for all 5 of us and our luggage.

When we got to the Palm Woods, I was carrying Sarah, and Alison and Nevah went to get the keys for the apartments. Me, Alison and Sarah are sharing one apartment, Nevah and Lexi are sharing the other.They came back each carrying 2 keys. Nevah handed on to Lexi and kept the other one and Alison handed on to me. "We're in apartment 2K" She said.

We started walking to our apartments and then we bumped into four boys. The tallest of the group was tan and had hazel eyes and medium brown hair. I bumped in to him and hes hot. The one Alison bumped into, the shortest of the group had carmel skin, brown eyes and black hair. The one Nevah bumped into, the second tallest of the group had green eyes and dirty blond hair. And the one Lexi bumped into, the second shortest of the group had brown eyes and brown hair, a little bit lighter than the hair of the one I bumped into.

The boy I bumped into spoke. "Hi. I'm James. Sorry for bumping into you and your friends. We were talking and walking out side and we weren't watching were we were going." "It's ok. I'm Ashly. And this is Sarah" I said gesturing down to Sarah with my chin since I didn't have a free hand. "Is she your daughter?" "No shes my little sister." "Sorry for asking. She looks just like you." "It's ok. She looks like me since she looks like our mother." "Where is your mother" he asked and I could see a look of concern on his face. I took a deep breath and told him the whole story. I know I just met him, but for some reason I trusted him. "... And our mom is on business trips a lot so we came here." "Ok" he said. And I mean I told him everything, the hard life, the beatings, everything. Especially about how Mrs.Norris helped us escape and as a going away present she gave us iPhones and iPods.

I also told him how we saved money to come out here and that we need jobs. "Do all of you love to sing?" "Yes all of us do. Why?" "Well our producer Gustavo needs four female singers and if you guys do it you can work with us and you can bring Sarah with you. Or you can have Kendall's mom watch her. If you bring her to the studio with you, Kelly, Gustavo's assistant will watch her." "Okay I'll tell the girls and can we go tomorrow?" "Yeah you can go tomorrow. And  bring Sarah with you tomorrow, so she can meet Kelly."  "Ok. Well this is mine and Alison's apartment. See you later." Our apartment's right across the hall. Why don't you, Alison, Nevah and Lexi come over for dinner?" "Ok. What time?"  "About 6 ish.See you later. Bye." "Bye James."

 When I walked in the apartment, Alison was already in there. I carefully put Sarah down on the couch since she fell asleep while we were walking. "Spill" Alison said. "Well we talked lot and I told him about all everything."  "Everything. You told him everything?." "Yep. The look on his face and his tone of voice, I just knew I could trust him." "It's ok. Same with me and Carlos." "On the bright side, we don't have to act like we were fine like we used to have to do with the school counselors." "Ugh I hated them and still do." "Ugh I know. They always found a way to make us feel horrible." "Oh. Tomorrow morning we have to go with them to Rocque Records. Their producer is looking for female singers. And we're bringing Sarah with. He said if we get the job-" I was cut off by Alison. "I know he said if we get the job, Kelly will watch Sarah or we could have Kendall's mom watch her." Just then Sarah woke up. "Is this our new apartment?"  "Yes." "Can we go exploring?"  "Yes."  We all went exploring around the apartment. 4 bedrooms, two bathrooms, I know it sounds expensive, but all of us have been saving money for like forever. Nevah and Lexi's apartment also had four bedrooms and two bathrooms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hate school counselors too. Song for this chapter will be Britney Spears Till The World Ends. I Know It doesn't really fit for the chapter, but I couldn't think of a song that fit for the chapter. So what do you guys think? Comment, Vote and Fan. I love you guys.

xoxoxoxo