"I know. I was there, you don't have to tell me what happened." I said.

"Okay. I just thought you needed someone to remind you of what happened." He replied, "here's your drawing. It was found near you so they think it belong to you."

I took the drawings and said, "yeah these are mine."

"When are you going back to college?" I ask.

"You want me to go back already?" He ask, "we haven't even spend time together. "

"I was just asking. Why do you have to be so dramatic?" I ask.

"Oh, well, I'm going back the first week on next month. So, you better spend time with me before I leave."

"Arrasso." I said, "go home, it's late. Some virgin ghost might follow you home so be careful."

"Well, it's good to know that ghost have good taste in men." He said.

"Why are you so full of yourself?" I ask and smirk, "just go home. "

He let out a sigh and said, "only if girls have good taste in men as those virgin ghost, I'd probably have girls chasing me by now."

"Why don't you just focus on one girl instead of wanting a bunch of girl chasing you. That is why you're still single." I said.

"Says the one who's still single." He said.

"So what? I like being single. Saves more money." I joke.

"Okay whatever. I'm going home now." He said.

"Yeah, go." I said.

"Bye bye." He said and left.

A month later

A month have passed.

I went back to my normal life before all those craziness happen.

"Hi taehyung. Haven't seen you in a while. How was your break? Making me cover all your shift for the past month." Jae rim said.

"Sorry. I really needed that break." I said.

"For what?" She ask.

"Rest." I replied.

"You think I don't need rest? I have to work full time because of you, good thing I had my school break or else I would've missed out a lot." She said.

"I know I know. When you need that break, I'll cover for you." I said.

"Okay." She said, "imma go home now."

"Okay." I said and she left.

I put on my uniform and start working.

Hyuna's pov

After school today, mom said we have to go somewhere. I'm not sure where though. She tell me to invite ah rim over so that I won't be lonely since she won't be home. She's picking me up later to go somewhere.

"Ya, do you have any thing nice to wear?" Ah rim ask.

"No. why?" I ask.

"Your going somewhere, shouldn't you dress nice?" She ask.

"I mean I guess.. but I don't have anything nice to wear." I replied.

"Let's go shopping then."

"Like we have money?" I said.

"Your mom left some money in the kitchen table. We can use that." She said.

"That's for me to buy grocery."