[1] Livewire (Edited Version)

I got off the bus with my bag as I'm excited to be National City and finally visiting my cousin, Kara Danvers for the very first time. Being the twin sister of Clark Kent has its perks but it also holds me to a certain standard which I didn't appreciate much. Suddenly, I noticed that Clark was calling me so I took a deep breath before answering the call.

"Hey Clark.....I just really need a break from Metropolis and decided to catch up with Kara; I promise that I'll be okay.....no, I won't use my abilities while I'm here in National City," I told him.

After a long conversation, I hung up and I went to Kara's place which is quite nice. Kara was surprised to see me at her doorstep so I hugged her and I noticed Alex and Eliza were here as well.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Kara asked.

"Hey cuz, Metropolis has been driving me nuts so I decided to come and visit when I saw Supergirl has now revealed herself to National City," I stated.

"Vera, you know Eliza and Alex," Kara mentioned.

"Ofcourse I do," I smiled.

I hugged Alex and Eliza when I noticed this handsome guy so I look over at Kara.

"Vera, this is my best friend, Winn.....Winn, this is my cousin, Vera Kent," Kara introduced.

"I can't believe I'm actually meeting Vera Kent," Winn said.

"Nice to meet you, Winn," I smiled.

We shook hands and sat at the dinner table to have Thanksgiving dinner. Suddenly, Alex was stirring up something that riled up Eliza so Winn stood back with Kara and I decided to shower.

"I'm going to hit the showers so let me know when this madness is over," I whispered.

I went to shower while Eliza and Alex were going back and forth with each other about Kara being Supergirl among other things. After everything was over, I was taking a long walk when I saw this villain called Livewire was causing a blackout. I went to see what was going on and I found Supergirl fighting this Livewire girl. I took a picture and it was awesome to see my other cousin in action as she took her to lockup.

"Cool," I said to myself.

I went back to Kara's place and I flew through the window scary the daylights out of Alex and Eliza.

"Sorry, I do it all the time with Clark," I apologized.

"It's alright, don't worry about it," Alex said.

"I should head off to bed so night," I said.

I put on my headphones and I went to sleep while Alex talks with her mom about their fight earlier during dinner. I woke up and got on my blog to talk about Supergirl as the amount of readers went up within three hours. I put the Supergirl photo on the bottom of my blog so that was a big bonus for me.

"Nice job on your blog, Vera," Kara complemented.

"The perks of being Clerk Kent's twin sister," I smirked.

[Ana De Armas is *The New* Vera Jor-el]