Sirius grinned as he rubbed the spot where her hand met with his head. "I've got something for her too," he cooed.

Lily shook her head and waved her wand toward her friend and Liesel's face and body relaxed and she raised her brow then smirked toward her boyfriend. "I can hear you, you know? You didn't get enough this morning," she asked.

Sirius stood straight and grinned as she walked past him toward the kitchen. "Never," he whispered. She turned and walked backward, motioning for him to follow with a curl of her finger. He happily complied. "Coming love," he cooed.

Her eyes widened. "Here? Now?"

He grinned. "Well, not now," he chuckled as he approached her position. "Hopefully later though?" He kissed her as he walked by, not breaking his stride.

James grabbed at the top cardboard case of ale and removed it from Sirius' stack of boxes, placing it on the counter top. He then took the rest of the boxes and placed them next to the others.

"Any more and we can open our own pub! Isn't that right, Randy," James exclaimed.

Sirius stared at his best friend over the cardboard cases. "Feck off, James!"

"Now, now...just because you two are practically one person anymore," James countered.

"It was only a matter of time," Lily said, nodding as she too grinned. "He's only waited forever!"

"Too right," James agreed.

The trio looked to Liesel's face which had turned a lovely shade of scarlet. To make matters worse, she eyed movement behind her boyfriend in the shape of her parents.

Her father lifted a cardboard case onto the counter top. "Who's up for some champagne?"

Lily raised her hand. "Yes please!"

John and Laurie both chuckled and John's eyes moved to his daughter. "Bobbie, put some clothes on, Sirius is likely to have a heart attack," he said beneath his breath as he approached and kissed her cheek.

Liesel huffed and her mother chuckled. "John, leave her alone! She's all grown up now and it's about a million degrees outside! Besides, it's you who's likely to have the heart attack, not him!"

"Yeah, I dunno what's hotter, your daughter or the air outside," Sirius replied approaching from behind her as he put his chin on her shoulder and swung his arm out to shake his hand.

"Oh my god, you guys!" Liesel exclaimed as she moved away from the two most important men in her life, shaking her head, her face feeling hot from embarrassment.

"Sirius, be a love and fetch the sacks of groceries from the car," Laurie asked as Liesel escorted her father out back to see the new charcoal grill.

Sirius smiled and nodded. "Of course," he replied then as he moved beyond them, he stole a kiss from her mother. When he returned, he placed their purchases on the table, since the counter top was nearly full. "I take it that she hasn't seen it yet?"

Laurie shook her head. "It's parked by the church. I thought we could take a walk. Why don't you pick a fight with her, so we can get her outside?"

Sirius' eyes grew large. "Hold on, you want me to pick a fight?"

She nodded. "Of course. No offense Sweetheart, but that should be easy work for you. For either of you, really?"

"But I don't feel like fighting," he whined. "Why don't you simply take her outside? Or perhaps move the car so that it's out in front? I don't want her angry with me!" Sirius shook his head, gravely. "You've no idea what it's like!"