Chapter 7; Secrets

I walked out of my truck and shut the door behind me. "HI!" Ariana shouted. 

"Oh god you scared" I jumped. David, Ariana and Cameron was standing infront of me like complete fools. "Guys, you're blocking my way to go into the school?" I said. 

"So..Did you study for the maths test or did you went to hang out with you boyfriend again?" Cameron asked. "Wha--what? Urm, WAIT! THERE WAS A MATHS TEST?!" I exclaimed panicking. "How can you forget a Maths test?" David said poking me thinking it was funny.

"Hanging out with Harry too much? Haha! You guys are toooo much in love," Ariana said poking me too. I was feeling really upset.."Stop it," I said pushing them away walking to school. "Whats wrong?" Cameron asked. "Nothing, it just..I got alot on my mind right now okay?" I said, annoyed. 

"What? You always tell your problems to the great Cameron Quiseng!" Cameron said messing up my hair. "Demi's coming back to school today," I said walking to my locker. "SEEEELLLLLEEEENNNNNNNNAAAA!" a very un-familiar voice said. I turned to look. "D-d-d, DEMI?" I asked. "Yes! The Demi Lovato is back people!" Demi said smashing my locker. 

"Is this your locker?" She asked. "Yeah..Why?" I said. 

"OOOOH! Then my locker is next to yours! Wait, where's Miley?" Demi asked. " See you later Sel," David, Ariana and Cameron said as they walked away. "Ooops, did I not notice they were there?" Demi asked.

"It's ok, you're just hyper, thats all," I said, taking out my maths book. "Selena!!" Miley said jumping ontop of me. "GET OFF OF ME!" I said barely breathing. "Demi!" Miley said getting off me. 

"Why is everyone so hyper today?" I asked. Suddenly I heard my school tv mention 'One Direction'. My school tv is showing an interview with the boys.

Lady : " So Harry, how is your realationship with Selena?" 

My heart was beating fast as she said that, I turned to look at the tv.

Harry: " Oh..Urm, sad news guys, we are no more. No futher questions,"

Everyone in my school was murmuring my name. "Sel.." Cameron said walking up to me. I ran out of school and went to my secret hideout, the rooftop. I took out my phone and looked at the photos. I scrolled and saw a picture of me and Harry together, "I miss you," I whispered.

 "Urm..Hey," a very unfamiliar voice said. "LEAVE ME--" I shouted but stopped when I turned to look. "Sorry, I shouldn't have talked to you," he said. "Wait! Wh--Who are you?" I asked. "I'm new here, name is Logan Lerman. Currently having 0 friends." Logan said.

"You look very familiar," Logan said frowning. "Yeah, you might know me," I said. " Aha! I got it, you are Su--, wait no, Selena Gomez?" he asked. "Smart guy," I said. 

" Don't worry, I'm not going to be friends with you for fame," He said. " Since when were we friends?" I asked. " Since I know that you and Harry broke up, I know a little bit about you. And that makes us friends," Logan said. 

"I have not approved you yet," I said. "Har har, you're acting like a princess now? Well your majesty, may I be your friend?" Logan said in a british accent. "Ofcourse" I said in a british accent too, I laughed so hard till I cired. "You got to admit, my british accent is sexy isn't it?" Logan asked.

"Ew, please don't think you're so hot!" I laughed poking Logan. RIIINGGG! "Shit, we're late for class!" Logan exclaimed pulling me by the hand. He held it so tight that it reminded me of how Harry held me when he was leaving me.

IN LUNCH -

I was going to walk up to the rooftop for my lunch, alone, like usual. "Sit with me for lunch," Logan said pulling me. Again, he held me so tight. "Logan, I don't usually sit at the cafeteria for lunch," I said. Logan ignored me and pulled me to a table.