Chapter 5 ; I'm sorry Selena..I really am

"Selena! SELENA! SELENA!!!" I woke up. I was sweating all over.  I had that nightmare for a month now. I did not know what was happening with me. The guy in my dream looked really familliar.

I was glad that today was a weekend. I had no mood for school. "Selena, I heard you screaming. Is everything okay?"  My dad said, worried for me. "Yeah, everything is okay. I just..keep having the dreams..Do know anything about these dreams dad?" I asked. "Sel..Just use the dream catcher I bought for you the other day, It will work" My dad said.

I digged my backpack for the dream catcher but it was GONE! "I remember it was here just a day ago!" I freaked. Now I know I'm going to be haunted till forever. "Dad, buy me a new dream catcher please. I don't want these dreams anymore dad. What's happening?.." I said shedding a tear.

I walked into the kitchen and prepared pancakes for my family. Pancakes with butter and syrup, just the way I like it! I sat on the dining table with Greyson when suddenly my dad walked sat emotionless.

"Dad. What happened?" Greyson asked. "You know how we--"  Dad got cut off by the un-stoppable ringing door. "Urgh, I'll get it" I shrugged.

"Hey love!" Harry said and then suddenly 4 heads popped from the back. "Oh hey, come in," I said. "Are you going to eat this?" Harry asked looking at my pancakes. "Its fine, you can eat it" I smiled. 

"So..Dad! What you were gonna say?" Greyson asked putting his plate in the dishwasher. "Oh that..We'll talk about it later" My dad said.

"So Taylor! Hang out with us at the mall?" Louis asked. "Sure, give me 5 minutes" I said as I went to my room and got ready. Liam suggested to ride in my truck as there will be more space and everyone agreed.

Harry drove and I sat at the passenger seat while the rest of the boys sat at the back. There was an akward silence between me and Harry when suddenly my phone rang. 

"Hello?"

"HEY! Its Miley wanna hang out today?"

"Sorry, I'm hanging out with the boys"

"Oh..ok then.."

BEEP

"Sel, something's bothering you?" Harry asked. "Oh no, its just that ..The dreams, they are haunting me," I said. "I'm sure we will find out what those dreams are trying to say," Harry tried to make me feel better. "You think they are trying to say something?" I asked. "I think so, I mean, the dreams are clear right?" Harry asked. Puzzled, I asked "What do you mean by 'CLEAR' ?". "I mean that what you see there must be something in reality," Harry explained. I wanted to say about the man in my dreams but did not as I was scared Harry would jump to conclusions.

"We're here!" Harry smiled happily. I got out of my truck and walked to the mall. Harry suddenly held my hand. "Finally I feel safe," I said holding his hand tightly. "Well, I'm your knight and you're my princess," Harry laughed. I looked at Zayn as he tries to carry Niall.

"WOOHOO! Look at me, I'm on top of Zayn!" Niall said crazily. I couldn't stop laughing.

 Suddenly Louis pulled me with him to Starbucks. "Treat me to Starbucks!" Louis said. "ME TOO!" Niall and Zayn said when Niall is still on top of Zayn. "Heeyyyy! Me toooo!" Liam said as he ran after Zayn. I looked at Harry. Something was wrong with him. He looked sadden. "You, Harry?" I asked. "I'll pay for it," Harry smiled lightly. 

As we finished our drinks, we went to my favourite shoe shop! I was looking for this brown leather boots. I took out some boots and went to try each of them on. I asked the boys if they were okay and they said the nicest was the black one! I went out happily with new pair of shoes. "Whats wrong with you? You look upset!" Louis said to Harry.

Harry's Point Of View :

As I walked out of the shoe shop I kept thinking to myself if I should tell her. I quickly held Selena's hand and pulled her to the photo booth. "Woah! You think 6 people can fit?!" Selena asked. "Ofcourse! We're not that big sized..ARE WE?" Liam said. Selena laughed so hard, I think her laugh is the best sound I have ever heard. 6 of us squeezed in the photo booth and took pictures. 

I took a look at those photos and I saw how Selena looked at me. She cared..

Taylor's point of view:

Harry looked upset but I couldn't tell why..

We got out of the mall and Harry drove me home in my truck while the rest of the boys rode a cab back home.

"You look down," I said. "Really? I didn't notice," Harry said. "What's happening?" I asked, worried. "Why would you think something is wrong? Just cause I look down?!" Harry shouted. I was hurt. "And now you're shouting..Didn't you promise me you would tell me everything!?" I shouted. Suddenly the car stopped. Harry got out of the car furiously, slamming the door of my truck. I got out.

We were at an empty field with no one there except for the gas station metres away. "This is not my house.." I said. "Look Selena..--" Harry was cut off when it suddenly started to rain. " Quick! Get back in the car!" I warned. "Wait!" Harry pulled me back. "Whaa-- Whaat?" I asked, scared.

"I'm sorry.." Harry said. "About what happened the car? Thats okay, come one lets go before we get sick," I said trying to breathe and starting to walk back to the car when Harry pulled me back..AGAIN. "NO! YOU DON'T GET IT!" Harry shouted at the top of his lungs. Now I was really scared. "Get what?" I asked, shivering. Harry pulled me in for a kiss on the lips. 

"What's wrong?" I asked as the kiss was somthing sudden. "I have to go," Harry said. "Yeah, cause it's raining really heavily Harry," I said. "CAN YOU STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE RAIN!?" Harry shouted louder and louder. Tears shed from my eyes. "I'm leaving you Selena.." Harry whispered.

"WHAT!?!? WHY?!" I shouted angrily and sadly at the same time, I didn't know what I was feeeling at that moment. "I'm not..I'm bad Selena. You shouldn't be with a guy like me," Harry said brushing my hair. I pushed his hand away. "If this was about just now, I'm sorry ok. I shouldn't have invaded your privacy," I said about to cry. "Its not that! Its ME! Not YOU! ITS ME!! I wish I could change for you but I can't, I should have thought about this earlier.It's over.." Harry said walking away. "NO! ITS NOT! Its not you, Its me right? STAY! I..I.. I LOVE YOU HARRY! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?! I'll change, please!" I said. "I'm sorry.." Harry whispered, he sounded as he was about to cry too. 

I hugged him from the back trying to stop him from leaving. "Please..Don't..I didn't stop you from leaving the airport  for nothing..You said you wouldn't be like the jerk I was with..You promised," I whsipered into Harry's ear. "Well..The truth is out now, I am a jerk..I only acted to be nice with you and you just played along not knowing what was happening," Harry scoffed. 

I fell to the muddy ground when I heard that. I started to cry. "NO! YOU'RE LYING!..Right?" I was in deep pain, I couldn't even get up. I looked up and Harry was gone. I went in my truck and cried even louder. 

I tried driving home but my vision was blurry from my crying. Oh how I hate this. So I had to wait for another 10 minutes for me to cool down.

Author's note: SOO! How did you like it so far?! Hehe! I love this chapter, the story just gets better and better! I already have part of the story decided, question is..What did Taylor's dad wanted to tell her? Find out in the next chapter! :D