Chapter 1 ; Promise ?

Promise?

 "Hi my name is Selena Marie Gomez. For short you can call me Selena Gomez or shorter Selena. If you want it even shorter you can call me Sel. Or even shorter you can call me S. Wait no don't call me that, NEVER call me that, "

 My parents are Ally Gomez and  Zach Gomez. My younger brother is Greyson Gomez. My mum, she passed away when I was 3 years old. I didn't really know why..

I am a country/pop singer. I have a boyfriend named David Archuleta. He's cute and funny. I really love him. My life is soo perfect.

It was after school when David brought me to the beach. I really didn't like going to the beach because of paparazis. I really dislike it when they take photos of you in bikinis. When we reached our destination, I went into the toilet to change to my dark red two piece bikini. Walking out of the toilet I saw David wating for me. While walking towards him, he took of his shirt manly. 

"You look SEXXXYY! " said David as he held me in his arms. 

" You don't look bad yourself, " I smiled.

We went to the side of the beach with not much people there. I pushed David to the sand and barried him under a huge pile of sand. When I finished, he got out of the sand like as if he was hulk. We held hands as we walked towards the sea. Suddenly I felt like something was going to go wrong REAL SOON. While I was in deep thoughts, David splashed water at me. I laughed and splashed at him back. I did not enjoy the taste of salt water in my mouth. Suddenly, he pulled me in and kissed me. His soft lips always made my day. I really missed his lips. 

"I love you, " he whispered in my ear.

Hearing him say that, I kissed him again. Why did I feel butterflies in my stomach ?

" Can you imagine how life would be without you ? " I asked David.

"  Why are you asking me that? It's not like we're having problems in our realtionship right ? " David questioned me.

" Well are we ? " I asked.

David did not answer and that made me feel all guilty.  

Next Day

DING - DONG ! 

My dad opened the door.

"Oh hi David, " Dad greeted.

"Is Selena in? I miss her, " said David.

" Yes she is. Haha, you just saw her yesterday, " Dad laughed.

" Hmmm, " said David as he walked in.

Dad laughed again.

David walked into my bedroom and closed the door behind him.

" I miss you babe, " David said as he kissed me lightly.

David was suprised to see that I was painting.

" I didn't know that you were interested in art, " David said. 

" I don't know. I was bored and suddenly I was doing this, " I said. 

" You should've called me, " David said.

David went in for a kiss at me and suddenly I felt so light. I put my arms around him and could feel my heart beating fast. I put my legs around him and he carried me to the side of the room and then he let me go and stopped.

" Forever and always, " David whispered into my ears.

" Promise ? " I asked

" Promise, " David whispered 

Author's note ; Sorry this was awful. Next chapter might be short. Comment and stuff ~