^ Lonnie ^

"Hi Lonnie." I said. She shook her head and laughed at me.

"I'm Lonnie. Marley right?" She asked Adrian. I looked at her wide eyed and Dri looked at me confused.

"Lonnie! She's Adrian." I said.

"Oh shit. My bad. I was confused." She stated glancing at me than back at Adrian. They were both taller than me and it was annoying.

"Nah you good. Let's go to H&M." Dri said taking her arm from around me. I think Lonnie bringing Marley up put her in a bad mood or something. We went to H&M and I found a pair of jeans I wanted. But I had to try them on. I didn't want to leave Lonnie and Adrian alone to talk but I couldn't show them I was jealous.

Adrian's POV

Jewels went to the dressing room and Lonnie and I kept looking at clothes.

"So has Jewels told you about Marley recently?" Lonnie asked. I looked at her in confusion and shook my head.

"Why would she?" I asked.

"Marley knows about you. I know that. But Marley proposed to Jewels and Jewels took the ring. She said she had to think about it and would make a choice on her birthday." Lonnie explained. I threw the shirt I was holding back on the table and crossed my arms.

"When did she tell you this?" I asked.

"Marley and Jewels told me the same day it happened!" She replied.

"When?" I was livid.

"A couple weeks ago. I couldn't stand to know she's stringing a good girl along the way she is so I had to tell you before she took it to far and tried choosing both of y'all or something." She explained shrugging her shoulders. I stood against the wall and crossed my arms, thinking about what I was gonna do.

Jewels came back from the dressing room smiling.

"I just found a perfect pair.... What's wrong?" She asked as her smile fell from her face.

"Did you decide yet?" I asked.

"Decide what Dri?" She looked at Lonnie then at me again.

"If you're gonna accept Marley's proposal." I said slightly annoyed.

"Lonnie... Why would you tell her?" Jewels asked looking sad.

"She deserved to know! You were clearly lying when you told me Adrian was ugly and didn't deserve you. You just don't deserve her. Why did you even call her the things you did?" Lonnie said.

"I didn't want you to know I could have been letting a good girl go.." Jewels replied. I looked at her wide eyed. I threw up the OK sign and walked away, leaving them in the store.

I went outside to my car and sat inside. I didn't want to cry. I never like crying over people that don't deserve it. She had me falling for her in a way I never felt before. Fuck it though.

I started the car, turned on G Herbo, and drove home.

Next Day

I woke up to banging on the front door. I had fell asleep on the couch last night. I got off the couch and looked out the window at Lonnie, Marley, and Jewels. What the fuck?... I got so pissed when I seen Marley and Jewels.

"Fuck are y'all waking me up for?" I asked after opening the door.

"I came to apologize to you for stringing you along this whole time. I should have told you my intentions before." Jewels said without making eye contact.

"Look at me Jewels. I want you to feel what I'm feeling right now. You fucking lied. You didn't hold back your intentions you just lied about them. There's a difference." I said ignoring my voice cracking. "Why are you here?"

"I came to make sure she didn't go inside and you don't try anything." Marley said pissing me off even more.

"Bitch I'm the last person you have to worry about. I suggest you get off my porch before you actually do have something to worry about." I said crossing my arms. They all left and my door was pushed back open after I was closing it. It was Erin.

^ Erin ^

^ Erin ^

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I heard about what Jewels did. Are you okay?" She asked as we both took a seat on the couch.

"I'll be fine. I'm just angry right now. I just don't know if I'll be able to trust someone again. I trusted Nia. She broke my heart. I trusted Jewels. She took me for granted like shit. I trusted Brandon and he turned on me. Who is there to trust anymore?" I asked rubbing my forehead. She grabbed my hand, rubbing my fingers with her thumb.

"You can always trust me Dri. I swear on that." She said. I looked into Erin's eyes, realizing I was either about to ruin shit between us or make us closer...

To Be Continued