Eighteen

"Jewels hurry yo ass up!!" I said from halfway down the block. She was walking so slow like we wouldn't miss the bus because of her.

"Fuck school!" She yelled back holding up her middle fingers.

"But I want a kiss!" I said back with a laugh. She jogged up to me and jumped up to give me a kiss. I put my arm around her shoulders and we walked to the bus stop. Curtis was the only one here today.

"Where are Erin and Kayla?" Jewels asked as we sat next to him.

"They woke up late. Anyways, what's this about?" He asked smirking at us. We laughed and looked at each other, contemplating for a good minute.

"We're together." Jewels said finally with a big smile on her face.

"Oh my GODDDD! No way. Where's the fuckin blow? I don't believe this." He said fake crying. I laughed and pushed him.

"Well believe it." I replied shaking my head.

"Y'all are cute for real. No like now that I think about it, I should have predicted this shit already. You two are always fucking together. How long has it been?" He asked.

"I just asked her last night. But we've been talking for almost two weeks." I said. Jewels leaned her head on my shoulder and Curtis started taking pictures of us.

"Put the phone down!" Jewels said jumping up and attacking him.

"But y'all are cute!!" He yelled holding his phone in the air. That's when Erin and Kayla walked up.

"What's this about?" Erin asked sitting next to me.

"Adrian and Jewels are a couple!" Curtis yelled while still fighting Jewels off. Erin looked at me with pure shock. I laughed at her face as she stood up and looked at me like

 I laughed at her face as she stood up and looked at me like

"Quit looking like that!" I said. She blinked one time and did a full spin. Fuck is wrong with this girl.

"This whole time?! I ain't realize this shit.. What the fuck? I'm dumb as hell... She been the one you was talking to from the jump?!" She asked still in shock.

"Yes Erin. Is it that hard to believe?" I asked.

"Yes nigga!! Y'all still was acting like best friends around us. Nobody would have known y'all were together." She responded shaking her head. "But.. AWWWW MY BABIES FOUND LOVE!!"

Jewels finally quit trying to grab the phone and stood in front of me, glaring at Curtis. Curtis laughed as he looked at the pictures he took.

"I'm gonna beat his ass." Jewels stated. "Don't post shit about our relationship. Hoes will flock for Dri."

I grabbed her waist and pulled her onto my lap. Kayla had been giving me a death glare since Curtis told the news but I didn't care. That wasn't gonna make me back off of my own girlfriend.