O | O9

lee taeyong | 00:30
jen
jen
jen
jen
p
p
p
p
p
p
p
p

kim jennie | 00:30
wtf
what
read

lee taeyong | 00:30
p
p
oh, i thought you slept alrd

kim jennie | 00:31
I WAS GOING TO
what the food do you need tey?
read

lee taeyong | 00:32
wanna go to han?

kim jennie | 00:32
hm
hm
hm
hm
hmz
hmmmmmmmmzzzzzzz
read

lee taeyong | 00:33
im bored, and not sleepy.

kim jennie | 00:33
but if i suddenly fell asleep, you need to take care of me
read

lee taeyong | 00:34
i am always

kim jennie | 00:34
fffffff
fffffuck
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
fine leetaeyong
read

lee taeyong | 00:35
great, im going in

just right after she read his message, her apartment door opened. she could hear it, it made her heart stopped a bit but then she realized that it was only her friend. he had always been like that.

lee taeyong | 00:37
you never change your pass like
in billion years arent ya?
where r u

kim jennie | 00:37
in my boyfriend's arms
read

lee taeyong | 00:37
fakuy :)

a head popped up on the side of her room, yes, of course it was her head. checking if it was right that the one who entered her apartment was her own friend. "what are you doing, intruder?"

"taking this apartment's owner away from her lovely boyfriend's arms." he walked toward her and pulled her out, "lets go sleepy head."

"hey! im still on my sleeping-clothes!" she pulled back- more like tried to stay in place by holding at the door knop.

"ck." like he already knew, he prepared another hoodie-jacket for her. without word, he placed it on her. zipping it up and once again pulling her hand to the outside of the apartment.

he did not bring his car, he brought his motorcycle instead. "hope on, heres the helmet. hold tight and-" he started the engine and the motocycle went away. fastly.

they arrived not too long since first, her apartment was not at that far and second, he rode it fast since the cars in this kind of time were less than usual. but suddenly one of their phone rang.

both of them looked at each other like, which handphone? and in a supersecond they checked their own phone.

and yes, they surprisingly had the exact same ringtone.

"hello?"

"yo wassup!"

"err," the guy across her seemed like eyeing her asking who was the one who called her phone. "who this?"

"its chaeyeon, you bastard." the other side of the phone chuckled, chuckling at her own stupidity to forget- "chaeyeon chaey!"

"oh!" she mouthed him, saying that it was her cousin. "hows life?"

"mine was good, having a great date with a guy arent ya? nice."

"im not- wait- where are-SHIT." a hand crept on her shoulder, making her jumped in place just to follow by laughter from the girl behind her and the guy in front of her. "holy mother of fuck, chaeyeon!"

the laughing girl behind her waved her hand, "hi jennie, been good together arent ya? i saw your instagram post."

"the fuck, tey is only my friend-"

"a friend who kiss." another hand crept on someone's shoulder, not jennie's but the girl who was now in front of her. "is there any a friend who kiss."

"fuck off, rowoon. bow down."

"yes, yes sunbaenim." mocking the other guy, "anyway, are you with this guy? seriously? you not kidding?"

"what?"

"you both are dating right?"

"no,"

"oh yes soon to be, a-ha, i know it." with a rap-like speed, chaeyeon continued her word. "anyway, here's my-"

"your boyfriend. right? what a kind of junior are you not telling your handsome senior?" now the guy who always had his serious-kind-face said.

"wait, your junior?" jennie turned her face to look at the guy who was just standing up from his current position, "how?"

"well, taeyong hyung is my senior in basketball team in my campus. im in batch 2015."

"YOU FUCKING DATE A JUNIOR?" a shout could be heard from the girl with brown wavy locks, "SERIOUSLY CHAEYEON???"

"do you forget that im your junior even though we're in the same age?"

"oh right, curse you."

as a request from kavin
a side cast "rowoon x chaeyeon"

as a request from kavin a side cast "rowoon x chaeyeon"