O | O3

"ten chittaphon leechaiyapornkul!" the thai turned his head to see his classmate showing her head on the side of the door, the class was currently empty- well except the thai guy and his girlfriend. "do you, somehow, see taeyong?"

"no, last time i saw him was like this morning." she frowned at his answer, usually, in this break-time, ten would be with taeyong not with his girlfriend. because why?

he said that even though he was in relationship, he did not want to spend all 25/8 hours with his girlfriend saying that it would be a burden for both of them. since his girlfried was also in another class, a junior to be exact, donghyuk's classmate, he told her to socialize with her friends.

such a caring boyfriend ten is.

"so... i dont-"

"i saw taeyong sunbaenim, unnie." a quiet voice made the classmates turned their heads toward the sourch. "he was in infirmary."

"infirmary? what did he do there?"

"from what i heard, he fell when he was-" she had not even finished her sentence yet, but her senior already dashed away from the class with words, motherfucker lee taeyong out from her mouth loudly. "wow, unnie is sure fast..."

"if it connected with taeyong, of course."

"are they in relationship?"

"from what i know, no."

dashing to the infirmary, she was greeted by the medicine smell that went through toward her smelling-sense. "is lee taeyong here?"

"in the third room, jennie." the nurse answered with a smile, pointing at the blue door with iii written on it.

"thank you, nurse kim!" she jogged a little to the room, clacking the door-knop and walking inside the room.

the person inside did not look like he knew that someone was entering the room, he was facing the wall, did not know either he was sleeping or not. "tey, tey, tey."

"hm?" oh, it was wrong. he indeed knew someone entered the room, and he did not sleep. "guess lisa told you about this, isnt she?"

"correct answer!" she closed the door so quietly, taking seat beside his laying figure. "wassup with your leg?" pointing at the bandage that wrapped around his ankle, she asked.

"long story."

"make it short then." she pulled his shoulder to the side, making him now looking at her. "and you didnt tell me any of the shits."

"well, yeah...i fell from- not fell, slipped. yes? i think it was called slipped. whatever. you know the stage on the auditorium right? well, you can guess the rest."

"no, tell me."

"i was dancing on the stage alone, but i didnt really pay attention at the edge of the stage and yeah, this happened."

"kinda sounds hurt..."

"you think?"

"it is indeed." she nodded. "why dont you just go home?"

"then who will take you home?"

"i can just..." she thought a bit about his words, right, who will take me home? i brought no money to take taxi... "ask johnny for it, or...jisoo..."

"plus you dont bring your wallet, do ya?"

"how do you know...? did chahee...?"

"correct answer."

"shit mannnn"

"no woman, you cant curse out loud in front of me."