O | O4

he was playing guitar and she was writting something. "tey, play never be alone by shawn mendes. can ya??" without looking at him, she requested.

"hold up, let me search the chord first." she was doing her campus project on his apartment, saying that her house-mates were so noisy and she needed to finish the project really soon, so here she now.

while he got no assignment from his campus. "i promise that one day i'll be around, i'll keep you safe, i'll keep you sound." a beautiful voice could be heard so suddenly. it might be not a perfect english, but still, she enjoyed it.

"right now, its pretty crazy and i dont know how to stop or slow it down." it was indeed, breaking her consentration on her assignment, but she would not never miss this opportunity to hear her friend singing.

its been awhile.

"hey, i know there are something we need to talk about."

"and i can stay, just let me hold you for a little longer now." so, instead of doing her assignment, she sang along with him- of couse, while writting a word or two. "take the piece of my heart, and make it all your own, so when we are apart, yku'll never be alone."

"you'll never be alone. when you miss me close your eyes, i may be far but never gone. when you fall asleep tonight, just remember that we lay under the same stars."

"tey," he stopped playing and turned his head toward her, "tey. can i just keep calling you that?"

"i never forbid you to do that."

"but, they called you tee-yong. or taeyong, or tee-why."

"and?"

"um...nevermind." she turned her head in embarassment. seeing that made his lips moving upward, smiling a little. his friend was sure, such a cutie pie.

"arent you hungry?"

"absolutely."