Transcendence

When light came again after the long darkness, I was no longer surrounded by the green life of the forest, but a warm comforting feeling and strange unfamiliar sounds. Light was all around me, it was brighter than the light where I had once been. 

But the peacefulness I had once experienced was no longer there, or maybe it still was, it was just different. Soft sounds much like when the deer stepped into the wet dirt could be heard in the distance as well as a sharp cutting like sound.

I was moving, not really knowing how or why, but I was. I was no longer just one, but several me's getting moved sideways unable to move or do anything to stop it. 

The first time the dark stone like stick pressed down on me, the feeling was way to unfamiliar to be called comfortable, but as it started to move from side to side, quickly and without pause, I found myself enjoying it. It was repeated several times, sometimes on some of my many pieces the peculiar stone would press down on both sides. 

I was moved along again, this time we were sent into some kind of cave and finally I was put together again. There was a short moment of light, before the darkness came upon the sky again and stayed like that for a long time.