CHAPTER -35

Hi guys I am back with another update...

Manik hadn't expected to see the person there .

Manik - Tum yahan???

Person - Yes.... What's going on between you and Nandini?

Manik - Cabir yaar aisa Kuch nahi hai.... Wo bas mai Nandini se...
(The person who had heard The
Conversation of Manik and Nandini was Cabir)

Cabir-Manik... Ab koi bahana mat bana . Mujhse kuch nahi chupa sakta tu. So don't even try to hide anything. Waise bhi Maine sab sun lia hai.

Manik - Wo actually..... Cabir... Mai aur Nandini.... We Both...

Cabir completed the sentence - Love each other... Wo to obvious hai...Aage...

Manik - But because of my foolishness,she is now angry on me. It's not my fault altogether. But She is not ready to listen anything .

Cabir - Aisa kya foolishness kardiya tune Jo wo tujhse itni naraaz hai?

Manik - Bahut hi lambi kahani hai kabhi fursat me sunaunga tujhe.

Cabir - Mere paas to fursat hi fursat hai. Chal canteen chalte hai. Wahan aaram se bataiyo ki akhir majra kya hai.

Saying this Cabir took Manik with him to the canteen.

In the meantime,

in the library-

Nandini went to the library and saw that Dhruv was already waiting for her.

Dhruv Welcomed her with a smile and both of them started their preparation.

After sometime Dhruv said - Nandini let's take a break and go to canteen. Subah jaldi me Maine breakfast bhi nahi Kia. Aur khale pet mujhse padhai nahi hoti.

Nandini - Ok Dhruv as you say.

Saying this she went to the canteen along with Dhruv.

Manik and Cabir were seated in the canteen.

Nandini ignored Manik and went and sat far away from him with Dhruv.

Manik's back was facing Nandini so he was not aware of her presence. Even Cabir didn't see Nandini.

Cabir to Manik- Ab batayega bhi ki kya baat hai?

Manik told him everything from the beginning like how he had a bet with his friends and how a small misunderstanding separated him and Nandini.

Cabir listened to Manik very carefully.

Then he said - Hmm..... Mujhe to Pehle hi pata tha this girl Soha is trouble. I had warned you several times to stay away from her but tu meri baat maanta hi nahi tha.

Manik - Cabir yaar. That chapter is over. So what's the point in wasting time to discuss about it. Suggest me a solution now. Ab mai kya karu?

Cabir- Karna kya hai. Baat kar Nandini se .

Manik - Oh wow.... Kya solution diya hai. Idiot.... Mai itne time se yahi to try kar raha hoon. But Nandini to meri baat sunne ko bhi tayyar nahi hai.

Cabir- Fir to ek hi raasta hai.

Manik - Kya???

Cabir- Kidnap her. Tab to wo teri baat sunegi. Infact usey Sunna hi hoga. She won't have any option.

Manik gave an angry look at Cabir and said- What???? R u serious? Mai tujhse help maang raha hoon aur tujhe mazak soojh raha hai.

Saying this Manik got up to leave when Cabir saw Nandini with Dhruv.