CHAPTER- 4

Manik's point of view-

I was lost in my dream world of my princess.
She was standing nearby a lake enjoying the beautiful serene atmosphere. I came from behind and hugged her with my eyes closed. She turned around and I kissed her forehead then eyes ,then both the cheeks and proceeded towards the lips. My eyes were closed all this while. Suddenly my dream got disturbed with the loud knock at my door.
I shouted in irritation- Who the hell is this?
The person shouted back- Abey saale khol darwaaza mai hoon tera baap.

I recognised it was Cabir and shouted- Get lost u idiot subah subah mood kharab kardiya and went back to sleep.

Again I heard him knock the door.
Cabir- Darwaaza khol warna door Tod dunga.

I got up ,opened the door and came back to the bed.

Cabir- phirse apne dreamland me khoya hua hai tu. Roz roz ek hi sapna dekhke than nai jaata tu.

I used to see the same dream always but before seeing my princess face my sleep got disturbed one way or the other.

I used to wonder who that girl was.
But then I convinced myself that it was Soha .

Yes Soha my girlfriend hot ,sexy and modern.

We were in a relation for 2years now.

I agree that she was a bit chipkoo type but then not every person is same.
She had accepted me with all my flaws so I had to do the same.

Oh god thinking about Soha I completely forgot about this idiot who was now lying next to me.

I turned to his side and saw him busy in his phone.

This was strange. He was so lost in his phone that he didn't observe me staring him.

I asked him-
Abey oye itna kya busy hai apne phone me. Koi nai girlfriend bana li hai kya. Aur mujhe bataya bhi nai. Chal ab bata kaun hai wo.

Cabir immediately kept his phone in his pocket and said- koi girlfriend nai hai. Mai to bas angry birds khel raha tha phone pe. Aur kya tu time pass kar raha hai. Go get ready and come to the breakfast table in 15 min. I'm waiting.

Saying this he pushed me inside the bathroom and went down.

I felt that his behaviour to be different today but ignored all that and took a hot shower and wore my clothes and then checked my mobile but surprisingly there was neither a message nor a call from Soha. It was strange. Normally she would have messaged a thousand times by now but today not a single message. So i called her but her phone was switched off. So i thought that anyway i will be meeting her at college and went down .

I had my breakfast with cabir and we left to college

I had my breakfast with cabir and we left to college. I got a call from our pune branch office that there was some emergency and my signatures were needed to resolve the issue. At first i asked them to solve it themselves but on a lot of insistence from them that its very important i agreed. I told cabir everything and he said that he too will join me.
So we both went to Pune.
It was almost evening till the matter got settled. I was getting irritated by now . First of all I didn't get any call from Soha and secondly had to bunk the college and on top of that the dispute which arose here.

As soon as the work finished both me and cabir got in the car and headed back to Mumbai. And in the middle the car broke down.

What the hell! I thought. It took another one hour to get the car repaired.
I was damn tired of the journey. So cabir said that he will drive the car. I agreed and sat on the passenger seat.
I leaned my head on the seat and don't know when sleep overtook me .

Cabir woke me up and I rubbed my eyes and look at the surroundings . I realized that we were outside my farmhouse.
I gave a confused look to cabir and he said that there is a surprise waiting for me inside.

I asked him what surprise and he asked me to find it myself. I got down from the car and saw Soha standing there with my other friends. She came and hugged me and I hugged her back.
Then cabir seperated both of us and asked me to come inside. I opened the door and there was darkness all around . I saw here and there and suddenly lights came back and everyone shouted - HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANIK.

Done with another update.
I have tried point of view (P.O.V) for the first time. Hope you guys like it.

Do vote and give long comments.