CHAPTER-1

A girl was rushing to her class as she had got late for her lecture. She didn't notice that someone was coming from the other direction and bumped into that guy. The books that the guy was carrying fell down. The girl said sorry and helped him pick up the books. Then without noticing him rushed to her class .

The guy adjusted his glasses(spects) and stood their smiling for a long time and went away .

The girl was none other than Nandini and the guy whom she bumped into was Dhruv.

Dhruv was the topper of the college. He was very shy kind of a guy. He didn't have much friends. And those who were his so called friends only came to him for help in their projects and assignments. He too didn't mind in helping them. He had a crush on Nandini . he tried to talk to Nandini many times but failed miserably because he was scared that she wouldn't accept him as a friend.
Little did he know that Nandini was not that kind of a girl who would reject anybody's friendship just by their simple looks.
All she looked for in a friend was a pure heart,honesty and truthfulness. 
And Dhruv had all these qualities.

Now coming back to the story_

Nandini reached the class panting as she came running but lecture had already began.
Nandini- excuse me sir, please may I get in.
Sir- oh Nandini come in.
This is your first time that you are late that's why I m forgiving you next time you better not be late.
Nandini heaved a sigh of relief that she wasn't scolded for being late by the khadoos professor.
She thanked her aiyappa for saving her and went and sat at her seat.
As the professor was about to resume the lecture , 2 more girls entered and asked permission to enter the class.
The professor gave a stern look to them and asked sarcastically
Professor- Students have a look who's here . The V.I.Ps of our class.
Everyone started laughing.
The girls got angry.
The professor scolded them of their irresponsible behaviour and gave lecture on their poor grades and asked them to get serious about studies and to get out of the class.
The girls said that just now he has allowed Nandini to enter the class then why not them.
The professor asked them not to argue and leave the class or else they would have to face detention.

The girls got angry and went out of the class not before giving mean looks to Nandini.
The girls were none other than soha and her friend.

The lecture got over and everyone went out. Nandini packed her stuff and was going to library when someone pulled her inside a class and closed the door. Nandini got scared of the sudden jerk and closed her eyes.

So here is the first chapter.
Any guesses who might be the person who pulled Nandini in the class.