~I Thought We Were Perfect~

So a lot of you guys asked for more so guess what?! I'm writing more! Hope you guys like!!!
But I know some of you are expecting a royed happily ever after. For right now this will NOT be the cass... But later in the story I think I'll try to make it one. But for now.. NOPE!!!
Enjoy~
~~~~

Apparently, Ed was a very sought after Omega. The only thing was no one wanted to get too close to him in fear of his explosive temper. But what had come from mating with Ed was taming him as well. Roy could control his new omega easily. That didn't mean he abused his power over Ed, but one look would keep Ed from exploding into a fit of rage.

Roy found out quickly that he was a possessive alpha. If anyone so much as looked at Ed in a suggestive way, he would be there in an instant guarding Ed, stance screaming that Ed was a no-no-zone for anyone except him.
As much as Ed tried to convince Roy that he could take care of himself, the other man insisted on helping him with everything. Except for cooking, Ed was scary why he ha a spatula in hand while chasing Roy out of the kitchen. Oh yeah, Ed had moved in with Roy after mating.

The day after his heat was over and Ed could go out again, he strutted like is natural for omegas who have just been mated, showing off his new mark, branding him as Roy's and Roy's alone.

After a few months into their mating, Roy presented Ed with the special ring, of course Ed had said yes and everything was great. That is, until Ed found out Roy was going out with other girls...
He had been walking back from the grocery store when he'd looked into a café he was passing by. He'd almost dropped the groceries when he saw Roy, sitting across from a pretty lady, smiling and laughing. Edward had notices that Roy had been more distant lately.. This must be why..
Ed turned, trying to hold back a quiet sob as he continued home. Was he doing something wrong? Was Roy bored with him. They hadn't gone on a date in a while, and when Roy came home it was late at night, and even though Edward had prepared dinner, Roy had usually already eaten. But they were engaged. That must mean that Roy still loved him. That he was still Roy's omega.

He reached home and began putting the groceries away. He kept out the things he would need to make dinner, Bayou Chicken, he'd seen the recipe in a cooking magazine and it sounded good. When Roy had reached home, Ed was waiting at the dinner table for him. Roy, as usual, declined dinner. Usually Ed would eat, slowly, after Roy declined, but today he didn't feel all that hungry, he felt sick actually. He started putting the chicken into leftover containers and washing the dishes.

After Ed had finished, he made his way to Roy's and his room. He got ready for bed and climbed in next to Roy.

He pressed close to Roy, hoping to feel some comfort in his Alpha's warmth when the man pushed him away.

"Stop that," he scolded, "Don't get so close." Ed slowly processed his Alpha's words.

"S-Sorry.." He said quietly rolling away. The Roy propped himself onto his elbow.

"Actually," he started, "Why don't you sleep in the guest room?" He suggested, well it sounded like a suggestion, Ed could hear the undertone of an order in his voice.

"Oh..." Ed whispered, hurt. Roy didn't want to be near him? "Al-Alright." He slowly crawled out of his and Roy's bed, to the guest room. When he'd closed the door to the guest room he broke down into quiet sobs. What was he doing wrong??
•••••• 1 month later
The guest room was now Edward's room an Roy's room was the master bedroom. The heat was never on in the guest bed room and when Ed had tried to turn it on once, Roy told him not to do it because it would cost them more money. So Ed sucked it up and stayed in the cold room, shivering even when he was under his blanket.

Roy was still seeing that pretty girl, and still not eating dinner with him. Ed had stopped feeling hungry a while ago.. He just wanted Roy to be there again... Oh, he was so tired... So tired all the time... He wondered as he cleaned the dishes from this night's uneaten dinner.
'What did I do wrong?? Where did I go wrong? I thought we were perfect...'
He didn't realize the tears until they were dropping into the water in the sink with little splashes.
'What did I do wrong? Where did I go wrong? I thought we were perfect...'
~~~~~~~~
Told you it'd be sad and not so happy. But I think doing it this way will make for a longer story and as I say before, I'll try to make it a happy ending in the end. So yeah. Hope you liked it and stay tuned for more!!!
~Kurosaki-Chan