Chapter 38 [Titania Mori]

A/N

Oo na. Kayo na ang tama. May tama...sa utak. 😂😂✌ Anyway, sa mga readers na may malaking question mark over their heads ay si Titania po ay pinsan ni Hell. (Father's side.) Siya po yong main char. ng Titania: The Black Widow. Still no updates til now. Hindi ko talaga kaya ang dalawang on-going. Mianhae. 😭😭 I'll continue it after writing this one. So, see ya in there. 😉

Dedicated to Namieh06meme

✏----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELL's POV†

"Titania." I whispered. No one heard it. And not one should be.

I sighed. All the attention are on the two.

"Everyone, meet Titania Mori. Well, alam niyo na sigurong pinsan siya ni Hell?" Jared said. Introducing Titania to his friends.

"Moris are pretties ended."  Lee commented. Wearing his infamous smirks.

"I second the motion." Matt said nodding his head.

"Hey, I'm Titania but you can call me T. Nice to meet ya guys." She said wearing those angelic smiles. Tch. Don't be surprise. She's always like that but that doesn't mean she's safe. Looks can be deceiving. She's a brat most of the times. Tita ang Tito spoiled her since she's the only child.

"Nice to meet you Miss Beautiful." Lee said extending his hands. Pero sinapak na ito ni Jared bago pa ito matanggap ni T.

"Off limits." Masungit na sabi ni Jared sa mga kaibigan nito. Tch.

He's right. She's off limits because she's already married. I mean yeah. But nah. Her husband is already dead. Well, that was years ago and I know that til now, my cousin is still hoping that he's still alive. Screw Mafia wars. But I fvcking love wars. Specially bloods.

And that will happen soon. Very soon...

"Chad? May dala ka atang chix?" Ngising tanong ni Jared sa katabi kong kunot na kunot ang noo.

"She's my new secretary. These lunatics wants to meet her." Yowai said pointing his friends.

"Jared Keensley. Nice to meet you." He extended his hands for a handshake as he introduced his self.

"Yeah. Nice to meet you." And again. I flashed a fake smile.

Damn! Am I that bad if I tell you humans that I really...really damn hate smiling? Tch. Now you know.

"So everyone. Let's eat." Sebastian announced after a minutes of silence.

"Yes! Sa wakas at kakain na!" Sabi ni Lee at atat na atat na sumubo. Tch. Manners guys. Will you fvcking give to Lee?

"Tangina! Nakakahiya ka talagang kasamang kumain!" Jared murmured.

"Kesa naman pa-demure demure di'ba? Damn! That's girlish!" iritang sagot ni Lee.

"Enough. We're in front of the foods." Saway ni Sebastian sa dalawa.

"Here, I don't eat shrimp." I said as I put the shrimp in Yowai's plate.

"Bakit ayaw mo?" He asked me. Then he suddenly stiffened when he realized something.

"I'm allergic to shrimp." Simpling sagot ko sa tanong niya. Not minding the curiosity in his face.