will you stay for me? ~riarkle

Riley's POV"
He's leaving less then a week he's going to Washington for a couple months and won't be back till christmas and it's mid October. I was in my purple pajamas and i was eating ice cream and watching if i stay.
Riley Farkle's here". Topanga yelled. I'm in my bedroom i yell . not knowing what to do but lay there and shake.

Farkle's POV
I walk up to her bedroom." and open her door to see her in bed eating a tub of ice cream and watching sad movies? I run to herside and cuddle with her".
Riley? Are you okay? I ask looking her in the eyes
"I don't want you to leave can you please stay, i don't want us to end i want you to stay!! I love you to freaking damn much farkle and your leaving Riley cried out".
You know i would love to stay but i have to leave... I say feeling bad i didn't wanna do this to her or myself.
Stay for me she mumbled and soon fell asleep.
I cuddled against her and smiled into her neck. I'll stay just for you my love" i mumbled and soon fell asleep with her. 

Riley's POV
I'll stay just for you my love he says". I smiled in my sleep and made sure i was safe in Farkle's arms. He made me feel safe either way.
I turn around and kiss his lips and soon fall back to sleep.

A\N: 😊😊