Blood Thirsty

Something  was after him. 

Jeremy ran as fast as he could. The muscles on his legs already feelings sore. He felt a sharp pain on his left side as he tried to gasp for air. The trip that him and his girlfriend took to get away from reality for awhile turned into a nightmare. The fog that surrounded him was making it extremely hard to see anything. He was running down an empty road which seemed to have no end. The forest trees surrounded him and the full moon shinning only the smallest bit of light. 

Earlier he had fallen and scraped his knee that only made the monster that killed his girlfriend right in front of him only minutes ago want to go after him even more. He wasn't able to get a good look at the thing but as it killed his girlfriend its eyes shined a bright red. He could make out that it stood on two legs. But that is it. 

He tried running faster like if it was possible

He tried running faster like if it was possible. He felt as if the monster was right behind him. "HELP!! HELP!!" he yelled with all the voice he had as if someone could hear him. He knew he was miles away of any civilization.   

Suddenly a hand grabbed his grey jacket and threw him against a tree. Instantly on impact he heard ribs crack and one of his legs break. The pain was too much to handle. He screamed in hope that someone would hear him and help. Anyone. 

Once he looked towards the road he suddenly saw it was walking straight towards him. As it got closer he made out that it was a man figure. The Animal grabbed him and hoisted him up. His eyes were blood thirsty enraged with nothing but thirst. His mouth dirty with what was his girlfriends blood. He looked human but he wasn't. Now he was going to kill Jeremy. 

Jeremy looked up to pray for any god up in the heavens to hear his prayer of SOS but no one came

Jeremy looked up to pray for any god up in the heavens to hear his prayer of SOS but no one came. He looked at the bloodthirsty animal in his eyes and awaited his death before his mouth opened showing two long sharp fangs. In a split second he saw his life flash before his eyes. 

............And then Jeremy woke up from his bad dream.