Sex Jokes *13 Days Of Smut*

Here's the one for Tomorrow since I accidentally posted this so rip :)

"This is wrong." I sent him a warning look, running my hands down his chest, using my fingertip to lightly brush along the hem of his basketball shorts.
"Come on, baby." He let out a husky groan, running his hands up my bare hips. "It'll be fine." He breathed out as I pulled on the waistband.
My eyes burned into his face while he watched my hands slowly pull his trousers down from under the covers, they darkened as he watched my gaze move south. My hands rubbed up his pelvis, making him groan.
"Fuck, don't tease me." He sighed in frustration, running a hand through my hair.
I left wet kisses down his lower abdomen, taking a hold of his dick in my hand, licking the tip with my tongue. I felt his body stiffen at the pleasure running through him. "Fucking take it, [Y/N]." He spat, tying his hands into my hair in attempt to push my head down.
I took it in response, keeping my stare on him. My nails continued to graze along his skin sensually. He moaned softly, his eyes dropping shut. "Fuck." He whispered with aggression. "Don't you dare stop." His hips bucked up, I'm guessing, involuntarily.
His chest rose and fell more with more vigour as he become more worked up, his breaths were short and sharp. I grazed my teeth along his length teasingly, loving the sight of his breath hitching and his grip in my hair tightening.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He chanted under his breath, feeling himself coming close. "Keep going, suck it harder for me, babygirl." His head came forward, his eyes threatening to close but wanting to watch the sight before him.
"Matt, [Y/N], din-" His mom walked in abruptly, surprised to see her son bare chested and under the covers. "Oh, where's [Y/N]?"
By now, Matt's eyes had widened but he still managed to keep his cool. Meanwhile, he was still inside my mouth with me not daring to move an inch from under the covers. "Oh, she's in the bathroom. I think she was gonna take a shower actually." Matt pretended to think, scratching the back of his neck. "I could've given you a better shower, if you know what I mean." He muttered quietly.
"Oh, well when she gets out, tell her to that dinners on the table." I heard her voice, sensing a warm smile on her face, as always.
"Oh, I don't think she'll be very hungry." I saw Matt smirking, seeing his opportunity. "She said she had a huge load of food down her throat a few hours ago." He chuckled, making my hand run up his dick and pinching him while my mouth sucked him with force. "Ohh.." He let out a moan mixed with pain and pleasure but covered it with a nervous chuckle, his hands moving down to grip the sheets beneath him in nervousness. "..Kay, mom. I'll tell her." He grinned over at her, only relaxing once she closed the door.
I removed him from my mouth and sighed in relief. "That was close." I ran a hand through my hair as I felt the heat of the room getting to me.
"And so was I, come back." He whined childishly. "I'm still standing tall, help me." He leaned over and pecked my shoulder softly.
"You're on your own; there's food downstairs." I hopped off the bed, heading for the door. "Or you could wait until after dinner." I sent him a suggestive look as I held the door open.
"I can't go downstairs with a boner." He huffed in frustration. "Just tell her I'll be down in like, five minutes. Ten tops." He muttered, the last glance I got of him, he was reaching down beneath the covers.
You were greeted by his mom smiling and a table full of food once you reached the kitchen. "Nice shower?" She smiled warmly at me.
"Yeah, thank you." I chuckled quietly. "Matt will be down in a second, by the way." I refrained from laughing, even in the slightest.
It took about ten minutes, like Matt said, for him to come down the stairs. He looked slightly flustered and red in the face as he sat down next to me.
"Have fun?" I smirked at him, whispering as his mom had her back turned.
"Didn't take long when all I had to do was think about me and you, fucking up against that shower door a few hours ago." He rasped, making me cough and my face turn a shade of red as Matt smiled at his mom, who smiled brightly as us, as though he hadn't just muttered something inappropriate into my ear.
_____________________________
Wasn't that just amazing?

;))))

My badass bitches

Stay bad.