For mendesxespinosa486

"Aye Matt you can go backstage while we're on the commercial break" Nick said smirking, knowing that I was backstage..he has such a dirty mind.

"Alright" Matt said running up to you and kissing your cheek. "Hey you did AMAZING" you said proud of what he has done with his life.

Matt was a bit depressed back when he was in Ohio since he lived in a small town and he couldn't do whatever he wants and say whatever he wanted to say he felt..trapped.

"I can..congratulate...you..in my own way" you said with lust in your blue eyes. "S-Sure" he said stuttering scared of what you would do. You were never in control before it was always him.

You kissed him passionately, your hands slowly going down to his pants. His hands, now on your waste. You moved you legs to the position where your straddling him.Your lips moved to his jawline and down to his neck as you slowly rocked your hips against his.

He pulls your shirt off revealing your lace bra. He groans at the sight of you, and you grind on him. You pull his shirt off, and get up to take his pants off. You slowly pulled off the rest of you clothes and his boxer briefs.

You get on top of him and start going down on him which caused both of you to moan loudly. Matt started it kissing your neck to keep himself quiet.

You kept going until both of you reached your climax. "Yeah, he's gonna kill our team" Nick said laughing while walking towards where we were. You quickly got off and put on your clothes. Everything except your bra..

Matt had everything on except his shirt as he was scrambling around with it. He finally got it on as soon as he got it on. "I heard some noises back here..I was just wondering if everything's..okay" Nick said smirking looking from you to your bra on the ground to your hickey and then to you.

You stepped in front of your bra so you're feet were hiding your bra and your flipped your blonde hair in front of your chest and neck. "Okaay, Matt were on in 2" Nick says walking away. Matt gives you one last kiss. "We'll finish when we get home he says winking while walking away.

I hope you enjoyed this :)

I tried my best I really hope you loved it!!!! I probably failed so hard at this.

My badass bitches

Stay bad