Shower *13 Days Of Smut*

Leaning back, you let the warm water cascade over you. You sighed happily, and began washing the conditioner out of your hair. After you'd washed it out fully, you switched the shower off and squeezed the water out of your hair, opening the curtains and reaching for a towel.
You had grabbed thin air, and you frowned, confused. You looked around the bathroom and couldn't find any towels anywhere, or anything to slip on so you could find one. Frustrated, you shook the water off of your legs and opened the bathroom door.
You walked through your house, arms covering your naked body and found Matt surrounded by towels in your living room.
"Well hi there Y/N" He winked and you threw him a glare
"Matt give me a towel please" You pouted, but apparently he wasn't giving in today
"I kinda like what I see without a towel if I'm honest" His smile was cocky and you squirmed, lying if you said you weren't a little turned on
"But I'm all wet, can you let me get dry?" You whined, but he just smiled still, looking you up and down and drinking in the sight of you
"I like it when you're wet" His voice was laced with innuendo and you rolled your eyes, controlling the urge to jump on him there and then. You walked towards the pile of towels next to him, and went to pick one up, only to be pulled into him for a well-awaited kiss.
You relaxed into him instantly, wrapping your arms around his neck, your tongue joining his in a battle for dominance. He won, as always. you and grinded down onto him softly, a tent forming in his pants.
"You're wearing too many clothes" You tugged at his shirt and he grinned
"You want this off babe?" You nodded, pouting and he kissed your bottom lip before removing his shirt. You were always in awe of Matt's body, it was so amazing and you loved the feel of his biceps contracting when he was thrusting into you hard.
Your hands fumbled with his pants, slipping under his waistband and slowly stroking him. You kissed your way down his torso, and pulled his pants down to mouth the outline of his cock through his boxers. You looked up at him and his eyes were closed, lost in the bliss of the moment.
You took him out of his boxers and slowly took him all in, too horny to tease anymore. He looked down at you, and you looked dead in his eyes, eyelashes fluttering.
"Fuck Y/N, you look so pretty sucking my cock" You moaned in a appreciation and he bucked into your mouth. You rolled your tongue around the head and began bobbing your head faster, his grunts becoming more frequent and his hands twisted in your hair. You pulled off of him and kissed him hard, slowly grinding down onto his length.
"Lay down" You layed yourself down next to him and he sat on top of you, never breaking the kiss. He began kissing down your body, taking your left nipple into his mouth and swirling round it with his tongue. You moaned and felt him smirk against your nipple, toying with the other one with his fingers. He kissed down your stomach, lips ghosting over where you needed him the most.
"Matt... Matt please" You whined breathlessly, moving your hands down to guide his head to where you needed him. He caught your wrist and held your hand away from him.
"Do you know how much I love this?" He kissed your inner thigh, "The way you fall apart when I whisper dirty things in your ear" His tongue lightly flicked your slit, teasing your entrance and you bucked into him, "Or when I touch you" He dragged his finger up your slit and around your clit, never directly touching it, "And I'm the only person who gets to see you like this" His finger slowly entered you, and an animalistic groan left your mouth.
He pumped his finger painfully slowly, his mouth laying sloppy kisses onto your inner thigh. He began to speed up, adding another finger and his tongue flicked your clit. You moaned out his name and he smirked against you, tongue and fingers both moving faster. You were writhing underneath him, moaning and grinding further into his fingers. You felt yourself come close to the edge and laced your hands through his hair, pushing his face into your heat. His fingers curled upwards and you lost it. His name repeatedly left your lips as you hit your high, leaving you a hot mess.
"You okay there babe?" He asked cheekily and you swatted his arm playfully, "Shut up and fuck me Rife"
"With pleasure" his lips attatched themselves to your neck, and you felt him settling at your entrance. You moved your hips upwards towards him, and he seemed to understand because he slowly pushed into you, both your breaths hitching as he filled you up.
"Fuck Matt" You moaned out, and he took deep, slow thrusts into you. Your nails made marks into his back as he hit your G-spot perfectly each time. He began to speed up, causing your legs to shake with pleasure. You brought a finger down to quickly rub figure 8's into your clit and you felt yourself becoming close again
"Matt, baby I'm- fuck, uh I'm close!" He pounded relentlessly, never losing his pace for a second, "Me too, fuck"
His thrusts became sloppy and his head fell into your neck, "Cum baby"
You let go, climaxing for the second time as you felt Matt release hot spurts inside of you. Your nails dug into his back as you pulled him in closer, closing any space that existed between you both. You lay there, sweaty and panting, for what seemed like an eternity.
"I think I'm gonna need another shower" You giggled, standing up and taking a towel with you to the bathroom.
"I think I'll join you" Matt grinned, grabbing the rest of the towels and following you into the bathroom.
____________________________
GUYS IM REALLY HAPPY!!!!!

For once in my life...but anyways I went to Barnes N Noble and I got BOOKS!!!!im SOO nerdy

but anyways I went to Barnes N Noble and I got BOOKS!!!!im SOO nerdy

YASSS BITCH I GOT JOEY GRACEFFA..children of Eden doesn't seem that interesting to I got In Real Life and that's not all....

children of Eden doesn't seem that interesting to I got In Real Life and that's not all

I have never been this happy in my whole entire life..I'm bringing these to school and imma brag to ALL them people in my school. My life has just been completed

My Badass Bitches

Stay Smutty..