Morning *13 Days Of Smut*

Your POV

I rolled over waking up. It took me a second to open my eyes but when I did a quick rush of shock ran through me because this wasn't my room but then I realised I was in Matt's room.
I turned over to face him. His hair was messy, but it didn't look that different from normal and his face was flustered while his mouth hung open slightly. I smiled because of how cute he looked laying there without a shirt and his hands behind his head. Looking at him made me feel weird, I felt happy. I know it's cheesey but I love looking at him. He looks so peaceful and cuddly.
I laid my head back into the pillow falling back to sleep.

Matt's POV

I opened my eyes when I felt someone's leg brush mine. Who the fuc-. Y/N layed next to me sleeping. She was so beautiful and nice to look at.
Her head rest on the back of her hand as she slept. She looks so pretty and innocent when she lay asleep next to me, I love it.
As I kept my gaze on her I saw her small body shiver, what the fuck ? I looked down seeing she was only in a T-Shirt and the covers where up to her thigh exposing her body to the cold.
I stared at her biting my lip. She looked so sexy laying there in my white shirt. She rolled over then back to her previous place but held her hand out. I smiled and put my hand in hers and she intertwined our fingers cuddling into my hand while still sleeping.
I swear in that moment I died, that was adorable.
After staring at her in awe for like three minutes I remembered that she was shivering a couple of minutes previous. I leaned down and pulled the white covers up to her waist, not wanting to suffocate her.
"My babygirl." I whispered kissing her head. "My babyboy." She kissed my knuckles keeping her eyes shut, making me smile.
"Morning babe." I whispered putting my free hand around her back to hold her closer to me. She smiled at my actions and held my hand in between her small two.
"You're so fucking cute." I smiled watching her. She put her forehead to our hands in attempt to hide her face quickly
"Matt..." She dragged out giggling, her voice quiet as she had just awoken.
"Your hair is so soft." I smiled playing with the ends in my fingertips as my hands held the bottom of her back.
"Thanks?" She laughed more like a question, still keeping her eyes closed. I kissed her forehead and she smiled, causing me to as well.
"I like waking up to you." I admitted.
"Me too." She smiled. "Matt?" She asked.
"Mhm." I hummed in response pulling the hair from in front of her face out of it.
"Kiss me." She bit her lip. I stared down at her licking my lips then ducked down connecting our lips together. She let go of my hand and cupped the back of my neck pulling me closer to her. Slowly I hooked my arms underneath each of her legs pulling her on top of me, in a straddling position.
She rolled her hips against me making me smirk. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it as she giggled. I flipped us over and sat in between her legs so my knees where near her ass and her knees bent up holding me in place.
I pulled my shirt from her body and licked my lips looking down at her. She was so perfect it hurt. The way her chest rises and falls as she breaths, something so simple was so beautiful. She looked up at me with her big brown eyes, God I love her eyes. I smiled looking down at her just thinking about her perfect she was she furrowed her eyebrows and looked up at me.
"I love you so much." I connected our lips.
"I love you too." She mumbled against my mouth. I pulled back and started to kiss along her jaw, sloppy, wet traces. I kissed down her neck and she squirmed under me. I kissed down her boobs biting and sucking, this time. After every hickey I kissed it gently.
"Matt..."she moaned, causing me too groan.
I kissed down her stomach leaving a Line of blue and purple marks. I smirked looking up at her, she had her bottom lip hooked between her teeth, as she stared at me.
I kissed the outline of her underwear making sure I kept eye contact.
"May I?" I asked in my shitty British accent causing her to laugh as she covered her face nodding. I pulled her panties off and looked at her.
I leaned up and took her hands into mine. I connected our lips closing my eyes and feeling her graze her thumb over mine. A smile erupted into my face at that because of how cute she was.
I then broke away keeping our fingers entwined I kissed the insides of her thighs and felt her jerk up, wanting more. Slowly my tongue licked up her slit and she tenses up instantly. I kissed her clit and she moaned.
"Oh my gosh babe." She hummed. Her voice was so pretty.
I licked her up and down vastly.
"MATT!" She moaned loudly, lucky my family is out.
I licked continuously over her clit, teasing her. I looked up and smirked. She had her eyes squeezed shut while her mouth was open slightly, letting her take short, fast breaths. She grounded her hips against my face causing me too grow harder.
"MATT, I'm going to cum." She moaned covering her face.
"Not yet babygirl." I kissed her clit before pulling away. I took my seat next to her and she looked at me like I was crazy.
She pouted and opened her mouth to say something but I stopped her placing a finger on her mouth.
"Shhh." I hummed. She kissed my finger and I laughed pulling it away. I reconnected our lips and she instantly kissed back. She pulled my boxers off and smiled. She grabbed my face in her hands and pulled it to hers so our noses where touching.
"Now?" She asked me, pouting. She looked so cute, why does she do this to me. She's literally like a little angel.
"Now." I repeated, kissing her nose as she flipped us over. Suddenly she slid on top of me.
"Fuck." She groaned. She leaned down and started to leave hickeys all over my skin.
"Babe." I moaned as she kissed across my neck. She trailed her plump pink lips across my skin leaving all differ t shade is marks on me.
I flipped us over after ten minutes and pounded into her, hard and fast.
"Holy shit." She moaned clawing at my back.
"You're so beautiful." I moaned, I wasn't lying at all.
I kissed her firmly and slid my tongue into her mouth. She moaned against my lips making me smile again.
"Babe I'm going to cum." She screamed.
"Me too." I replied placing my pointer finger at her clit rubbing it.
"MATT! PLEASE..FUCK!" She screamed panting.
"Baby oh my god." I groaned into the crook of her neck.
She took my hands into hers, like she did earlier, and kissed along each of my knuckles.
She came around me and it caused me to release as she grinded her hips into mine riding it out.
"My babygirl." I kissed her neck, collapsing next to her.
"I love you." She smiled playing with my fingers in her, small hands.
"I love you, too." I wrapped an arm around her.
"Scratch what I said earlier about liking waking up to you." I spoke getting my breath back to a normal space. She looked up at me hurt, letting go of my hand. "I fucking love waking up to you." I kissed her head.
"You're ugly." She pushed me away.
"No I'm not." I defended she laughed and kissed my jawline.
"Seriously though, you're really hot." She winked giggling.
_____________________________
ITS FRIDAY, FRIDAY, GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAAY!!

*Turns around* Oh um, damn.

WELL I WAS GONE FOR 2 DAYS CUZ MY CHARGER DECIDED TO ACT STOOPID AND DIDNT CHARGE MY PHONE. :(. But good news for y'all...

I'm gonna post 3 pre-written imagines today!

My badass bitches

Stay bad.