Wisdom Teeth Part 2

*requested*

"Alright, you guys can go now" the nurse said almost breaking out into laughter by everything Matt was saying. "Okay, Matt get up" you said, he gets up and almost falls down. "OH MY GOD THE SKY IS FALLING THE SKY IS FALLING" he said freaking out. (That Chicken Little reference tho). "Shhh baby everything is fine." You said chuckling and walking him to the door and out to the front of the building. "I can walk all by myself I'm a big boy" he said pulling away from you and ends up crawling on the ground. You let him to do that because he wouldn't get up. "NO, I won't get up the ground loves me and I love the ground." he said pouting. You tried to pick him up to get into the car. "I can get the car by myself stop treating my like I'm 20 years old or..I don't know" he said, he stood up and leaned on the car shook the car door handle until he pulled it and opened it. "OPEN SESAME OH MY GOD Y/N THE DOOR ITS MAGICAL" he said amazed. You took out your phone and took a picture to post on Instagram.

You helped him into the car..finally one thing he let you help him with. You got in on the other side and started to drive.

*skip car ride*

You got him out of the car and into the house on the couch. "Y/N I WANT CHICKEN TENDERS AND PIZZA" he said yelling at you. "You can't have pizza and chicken tenders your tooth will hurt" you said nearly breaking into laughter and that's when you got an idea, if you filmed this it would be really funny footage to watch, so you got your camera and started filming."What tooth? I thought they removed my mouth? Y/N HOW AM I TALKING I THINK I GOT ABDUCTED BY ALIENS" he said looking around. "No, I'll make you some soup that you can drink." You said leaving the camera facing him. "OH MY GAWDDDD THERES A SPIDAROUS ON THE GROUND OH MAH GAWDDD" he said pointing at a part of a charger on the ground. You burst into laughter. "Why are you laughing? Your the one who said I can drink soup when really you eat it. Duhh" he said sitting cross cross applesauce. (Do you guys remember when kids had to sit that way in kindergarten or something?) "Soup is a liquid so you have to drink it, plus you can't chew anything" you said bringing the soup to him. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN OOOHHHHHH WHEN YOU SAY I CANT CHEW WHEN I CLEARLY HAVE TEETH WHAT DO YOU MEAAAANNNNNN" he sang loudly. "I think I'm Justin Bieber" he said taking the soup. He took the bowl and gave you the spoon and drank it right from the bowl. "I'm done where's my teddy bear" he said giving you the bowl."Ok now just relax for a few minutes and you should be fine" you said putting the bowl on the coffee table. He started meditating to "relax". "I meant go to sleep" you said laughing at him. He laid down."Why do you keep laughing at me your not very nice...I'm not tired" he said grabbing you to cuddle. You got up and turned off the camera and then went back to Matt to cuddle with him.

*Skip his nap*

You wake up and as soon as you move 1 inch he wakes up. "What happened?" he said cuddling you closer. You got up and grabbed the camera. "You got your wisdom  teeth pulled out and did some weird stuff....AND ITS ALL ON THIS CAMERA!!!!!

You guys watched the footage and laughed your asses off. "Wow, I'm a dumbass" he said laughing. "But your my dumbass" you said while kissing him.

I hope this was funny

I know this is irrelevant but I'm tired of all these girls on tumblr saying its they're anniversary with they're girlfriend like I'm over here single and lonely AM I NOT WORTH BEING LOVED?!?! That doesn't matter tho...I was just saying...you know what I'm gonna stop talking about this topic...

Requested by TeenWolf1996

Friendship.

Bai